Thunder

SeAsON 7 AM I RiGHT
Voltron is like Star Wars except it's anime and it's better

This is an extra long chapter oof

Okay also I am trying to write as much as I can but I've been busy with after school practices with band and homework and highschool is taking up more time than I thought it would oof. Later I am also going to be joinging a couple of clubs, but as of now I'm doing most of my writing during something our school does this thing where we basically take a 30 minute break, but it's called home room idk, and I'm also writing it during weekends- chapters, sadly, won't be as consistant as they usually are, but stay patient with me please <3

This got steamier then intended, like, right before the end. . I'll put dots over it in case you want to skip that part

———
Nico and Will have only been dating for a year, and anyone is still yet to know, though everyone has their suspicions.

Percy knew, but only because he had accidentally walked in on them, much to all of their embarrassments. But he was soon sworn to secrecy.

But because Percy is the only one who knew, that also meant he was the one Nico went to when he and Will started fighting, and ultimately, broke up.

Nico hasn't exactly told Percy when they broke up, technically. Instead, he locked himself in his cabin after Will stormed out angrily and retreated to his closet, where he usually went to when he was upset.

Percy only figured something was wrong when Nico didn't go to dinner that night. He also figured Will sitting at his table, his siblings giving him concerned looks, had something to do with Nico's absence.

He frowned to himself, brushed Annabeth off when she asked what was wrong, and decided he'd go check on Nico after dinner.

———

He slowly pushed Nico's cabin door open, gently calling out his name. He heard a few sniffles, and he walked in with a frown set on his features.

"Nico?" He called again. He still didn't get a response, but he walked over to the closet, not opening the door. He heard small sniffles every now and then.

He sits in front of the door, crossing his legs.

"Are you okay?" He asks. And he hears a small 'mm-mm', as if he's saying no, followed by a sob. Percy frowns.

"What happened, Nico?" He hears a whine, and Percy sighed when Nico let out another sob.

"Can I open the door?" Percy didn't hear a yes, but he didn't hear a no either. So, he stood, slowly sliding the door open.

Nico sat with his back rested on the wall, his legs bent, but not against his chest. He had his elbows on his knees, his hands over his eyes as his bottom lip quivered and his shoulders shook with silent tears.

"Talk to me, Nico," Percy muttered, though he has an idea of what happened, but he's hoping he's wrong.

"Will hates me," Nico simply mutters, his voice shaky as he cries.

"I'm sure Will doesn't hate you, Nico," Percy says as he gets down on a knee in front of Nico, "I know you guys have been arguing a lot lately, but I'm sure everything will work itself out. You just need to give it some time."

"He broke up with me, Percy," Nico cried miserably, looking up at him. Percy opened his mouth, but he shut it again. What was he supposed to say to that? He sighed, giving Nico a pitiful look as he went back to crying into his sleeves, and wrapped him up in a hug.

———

It was only a week later when Chiron decided to let a storm in through the borders. He had announced the day before at the usual campfire, and when the words left his mouth, he felt Will's eyes glance over at him.