Girls (guys) Night (pt. 2)

A while ago I got a request for Missed you (pt. 3) and a Fun club (pt. 2) would you guys still be interested in that?
———
When Nico's dad saw his bloodshot eyes, you could say he was a bit worried.

"Nico? What happened?" He asked, but Nick shook his head.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now," he sniffled, "I just want to sleep."

Hades nodded, moving out of the way so he could come in, and Nico thanked him before wordlessly you upstairs to his old room.

———

The next day, he let out a loud groan when he heard a knock at his door, and curled up tighter in his sheets.

Hades walked in anyway, sitting down on the bed and looking down at Nico.

"It's one o' clock," he said, and Nico groaned again, "don't you have school or work?"

Nico shrugged, and Hades sighed.

"What happened, Nico?" Nico let out a sigh and turned to look at Hades.

"Okay, some times, when the guys are busy or whatever, I invite the girls over and we all just hang out, you know? And only today I found out that the guys are going out and doing their own thing, and that's okay, it's whatever, but I never really knew they were doing it. And it's not necessarily them not inviting me I'm upset about, it's them not telling me, it's Will not telling me. It's like he'd rather make his friends happy over me, I guess? And it's not like this is the first time this has ever happened either, he keeps these secrets for his friends, for our group of friends and, like, how can I know I can trust him if he has all these stupid secrets? It's just frustrating."

Hades has this sympathetic look, and Nico knows he understands because he hasn't had the best experience with people in general either. Nico sighs and covers his face with his hands, his elbows sticking in the air.

"And I know I'm just being stupid, but I'm so tired of having to work so hard to hang out with my friends- with my boyfriend for them to just completely ignore how I feel and for them to figure out the best ways to lie to me. I just- you know I thought all this type of shit would be over when I left highschool," he dropped his hands, glaring at the ceiling, "I don't understand why people don't like me."

"Well, to be honest with you, I've never really been fond of Jackson or Grace," Nico sighed and sat up, "also Will called me a couple of times, I told him you were here."

"He's not coming here, right?" He asked hurriedly, and Hades shook his head.

Nico let out a sigh of relief at that, he wasn't sure why he had acted like he did yesterday night, and he's not really sure how to explain it, either.

"I don't know what to do," Nico sighed, "because I love Will and I really don't want to loose him, and I know things between him and his friends aren't going to change anytime soon."

"Nico, you need to put your happiness first. You need to take care of yourself," Nico scoffed, he could feel his eyes tearing up because honestly, what happiness?

It was limited, he was only happy when he was with Will, really, but he knew one day Will wouldn't care anymore- it's like he barely does now, and it's really not fair.

"I love him, dad," Nico whined, trying to hold back the tears and Hades sighed, putting a hand comfortably his back.

"You need to talk to him, then. You need to tell him how this makes you feel," Nico sniffled, wiping at his eyes, and nodded.

———

Nico took a deep breath as he stood in front of his apartment door, he was only slightly embarrassed about how he acted yesterday.

He pushed the door open and saw Will sitting on the couch, looking worried and biting at his nails. When he saw Nico, though, he stood up quickly, looking relieved.

"Nico, I'm sorry, I've called the guys and I've talked to them about all this, you can come with us next time and we've been talking about going out in a few days-" Nico let out an annoyed huff, sitting down in the couch angrily.

"Okay, first of all, I'd rather you not make plans for me out of pity, thanks. And that's not, exactly, what has me upset," he continued to explain what he had told Hades, how he was putting his friends before him, how all his secrets upset him, and how their friends' actions upset him so much, especially when Will joined in with them.

"Nico," he mumbled when he finished, "I'm sorry I made you feel like this. I- I really am, how can I fix this?" Nico shrugged.

"No more secrets? I don't know, but Will, I really don't want to live like this anymore," Nico took a deep breath, "I don't mean to threat you, but if things don't change then- then I think we should see other people."

Will's lips were pursed and there were tears in his eyes as he nodded.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, and Nico sighed, leaning forward and hugging him. Will was quick to wrap his arms around Nico, crying softly into his shoulder, "I'm sorry," he repeated.

Then, to Nico's surprise, he started mumbling things that Nico hadn't known before- all the secrets he's kept for his friends, and Nico smiled softly.

———
It's been a rough morning, jesus.
(If you have a request, leave a comment, if you'd like to write a chapter with me, send me a message <3)
Also if anyone wants to just talk I'd love to make a new friend~

(Unedited)

(979)