Cheats

Does anyone have any good show recommendations- preferably;y on Netflix or Hulu bc I finished The Real O'Neals and I'm in need

Also this chapter has been in my drafts forever and I finally finished it go me

Alsoooo updates will be infrequent because end of course tests are coming up, I think they are going to last for the next two weeks, and I need to pass them to get into high school (that and one of my teachers has been absent for the past few weeks and I need to do all the work I didn't do before she puts the grades in whoops) so collaborations and requests are on a momentary pause (unless you gave me a request a while ago and I said I would do it, don't worry, I'll do it just please be patient with me I've had a lot to do lately and I have still a lot more to do, thanks <3)

------

When Will walked through the front door of their apartment, the first thing Nico did was drag him to their room, forcing Will to sit on the bed, and climb into his lap while smiling mischievously.

"Hi," Nico said shortly, and Will smiled softly.

"Hey," Nico kissed Will's lips.

"I missed you," he muttered, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I missed you, too," he mumbles, tracing a thumb over his cheek.

"Two weeks is way to long, Will," Nico breathed, pressing another kiss to his lips.

"I know," Will said between kisses, "but soon it'll be over and I'll finally be a doctor."

"Doctor Solace," Nico laughed, pressing kisses to Will's cheek, "very sexy. I like it."

Will didn't get to respond as Nico pulled him in and connected their lips for a lasting kiss, teeth clanking together as he licked at Will's bottom lip.

Will hummed, his mouth opening and Nico's tounge sliding in. Will gripped Nico's hair, pulling gently, Nico gasping.

Will furrowed his eyebrows, trying to pull back from the kiss to no avail, as Nico just chased after him.

"Nico," he murmured onto his lips, "we need to talk."

"Mm, talk later," he bit down on Will's lip.

"I'm serious," Will mumbled.

"Me too," Nico continued to kiss him, once again slipping his tounge. Will gripped at Nico's hair once again, the kiss fogging Will's mind.

But he knew he had to tell Nico, he'd be so mad if they did anything and then find out-

Suddenly, Nico's hand palmed Will's crotch, and Will couldn't help the moan that slipped out.

"Stop thinking so much and kiss me, Will," Nico said in a demanding tone.

He was quick to press his hand down again, making Will groan. Will let his hand travel to Nico's bottom, squeezing him gently. Nico sighed against his lips, pushing his hand down again.

Will tried pulling back again, ignoring the kisses Nico's placed on and around his lips and the constant pressure from his hand.

"Nico, really, something happened and-" Nico grabbed either side of Will's face.

"Will, it has been two weeks. Whatever happened can wait a bit longer," Nico then resumed kissing him. Will resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"Nico, I slept with someone else," Nico paused, slowly pulling back to look at Will.

"What?" Will shrugged, looking away from Nico.

"Will," he was glaring at him, and Will sighed.

"It's not like I wanted to," he murmured, "I mean, I was drunk-"

"Why were you getting drunk on a business trip anyway? Was it even a business trip?" He asked, voice loud and eyes blinking rapidly.

"Yes, of course it was a business trip, Nico, it went great, by the way," he mumbled, than shrugged, "and, I don't know, after the first meeting, one of the people there asked if I wanted to go get drinks with her and I said yes."

"Oh my gods," Nico muttered, a couple tears spilling, "I can't fucking believe you, you know that's basically people asking you out, right? That's how they say they're interested."

"I know-"

"What the hell were you thinking, Solace?" Will shrugged again, breaking eye contact with Nico.

"I don't know, I figured I could get a free drink, and I know that's not an excuse, but I honestly had no intention on sleeping with her, I'm sorry, Nico."

"Will," Nico whined, shuffling off of him and standing in front of him, "You're my boyfriend. You aren't supposed to go fuck other people and get drunk while you're on a business trip."

"I know, Nico, and I'm really sorry-"

"You're sorry?" Nico laughed, wiping at his eyes, "how am I going to trust you, Will? You slept with someone else."

"I know, I know," he rubs his face, his heart breaking when he hears Nico sob, "I'm not expecting you to forgive me so easily, Nico-"

"Then what are you expecting me to do, Will? How do you want me to react?"

"I'm expecting you to be mad and upset, and I just want to say that I honestly regret doing this to you, Nico, and I want you to know that I love you so, so much and I would never do anything to purposely hurt you. I didn't mean to sleep with her, I wasn't in the right state of mind, and I shouldn't have gotten drinks with her. I- I'm so sorry, Nico," his hands were curled in the fabric of his shorts and he had his head down, but Nico could clearly see the water welling in his eyes.

Nico sniffled as he sat down next to him, grabbing Will's hand.

"I hurt you, and I'm beyond mad at myself for that, Nico," His voice shaky, Nico purses his lips.

"I'm not going to tell you it's okay," Nico states, "Because it's not okay. You're my boyfriend, and boyfriends don't go around doing that with other people," Will sniffles as he looks up at Nico, and Nico shifts so he's sitting a tad bit closer to Will, "But I love you, and though I'm kinda pissed at you right now, I don't want to break up with you or anything. I know you were drunk, but Will, there's really no excuse for doing that."

"I know," he mutters, and a tear slips, and he sniffles as he wipes it away, "I know, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing so much," Nico says, a hint of humor in his voice as he grins up at Will.

"Sor-" Will stops himself, and Nico laughs, giving his hand a squeeze.

"I love you," he murmurs, and he lets his head fall onto Will's shoulder.

"Love you, too, Neeks."

------

I end to many chapters with them saying I love you.

I've been stress eating lately I've never done that oof

(unedited)

(1136)