Mornings

Prompt # 10 - You're in your PJ's watching cartoons and eating captain crunch and I'm in my work clothes sipping coffee and stalling to go to work because you're adorable and I love you.

Okay I guess I'm not doing these in order 😂

XxXx

Will wasn't really a morning person, and the sound of his alarm clock blaring at six in the morning was one of his least favorite sounds.

Nico didn't like it either. Especially on days when he didn't have to go to work. He would always complain because Will's alarm was louder that Nico's, and Will would roll his eyes with a small smile.

Grumpily, and with out opening his eyes, Will turned off the blaring in his ear and made to get up.

But Nico wrapped his arms and legs around him before he could.

"Wiiiiiiill," he whined, though his accent was thick so it sounded more like 'wheel', "don't leave. Cuddle."

"I have to go to work," Will replied around a yawn, slowly detaching himself from Nico's grip, "go back to sleep, okay?"

Nico hummed, and Will smiled, moving Nico's hair and kissing his forehead.

"I love you," Will mumbled onto his forehead, and Nico replied with an incoherent sentence that Will let himself believe was an 'I love you,' in return.

With a sigh, Will got up and collected his work clothes before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

All the while, Nico tried to go back to sleep, but the thing is, he's gotten used to falling asleep snuggled up next to Will.

And with out Will's arms wrapped protectively around Nico, Nico can't go to sleep.

And so, with an annoyed sigh, he got up and went to the kitchen.

He made a cup of coffee, drank it rather quickly, than got a bowl of his all time favorite cereal, Captin Crunch.

The mornings that were like this, when Nico had to unnecessarily get up because of Will's loud ass alarm, he liked to eat his Captin Crunch as a kind of spite to Will for waking him up. Because Will hates Captin Crunch, he hated all the sugar that was in it and hated that Nico ate it so often.

Groggily, Nico made his way to the couch and turned on the television. Scrolling through the channels, taking bites of his cereal every now and then, and finally settled on Courage the Cowersly Dog.

A few minutes later, he heard Will open and close the bathroom door, then he walked out towards the living area.

"Captin Crunch," Will mumbled, annoyed. Nico gave an innocent smile, taking another bite.

"I'm eating it now because you woke me up."

"I know," Will sighed. Nico smiled, and Will couldn't help a grin at the sight, "Don't forget to brush your teeth after your done with that, though. I don't want your teeth rotting out."

"Would you leave me if they did?" Nico teased.

"Maybe I would," Will teased back, a grin still on his lips. Nico chuckled, looking back at the television.

And Will really didn't want to go to work, so he made himself a cup of coffee, observing Nico with a loving gaze.

When Nico finished the cereal, he sipped the milk, entranced as Courage the cowardly dog tried to gain the attention on Muriel and Eustace tried scaring the poor dog away.

And, much to Will's dismay, Nico put the now empty bowl on the coffee table.

"I hope you plan on putting that away," Will commented.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Nico asked, turning to face Will, "and when did you start drinking coffee?" Will shrugged.

"Hypocrite," Nico muttered, standing up, "you hate coffee so I'm taking yours," he grabbed the coffee from Will's hands, and Will pouted.

"That's a lot of sugar and caffeine for this early in the morning." Nico sipped at the coffee anyway.

"Go to work. You're gonna be late," he stood on his tiptoes, and kissed Will's chin, since that's all he could reach, after setting the mug of coffee on the counter.

Will leaned down, putting one hand on Nico's waist and the other on his cheek.

"I don't want to," he said quietly, looking at Nico's lips. Nico didn't want Will to either, especially not when Will was inches from kissing him. Nico grabbed at Will's chest, getting two hand fills of his shirt.

"Could you call in sick?"

"Mm," Will hummed with a smile, eyes flicking up to Nico's eyes, "I don't think that would be a very good idea."

"Then go to work, jerk," Nico huffed, going on his tip toes again to kiss Will, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Don't forget to brush you teeth. Your breath smells." Nico rolled his eyes and pushed Will away.

"Bye."

"Bye, Kitten," Will smirked, grabbing his bag, and leaving.

When Will was gone, Nico chuckled and wrapped his arms around himself.

"What a dork," he mumbled, going back to the living area to watch his cartoons.

XxXx

Not really happy how that turned out? But I haven't written in a while. . I tried, but I couldn't think of how to start with prompt seven. . So I kinda gave up 😂 I'll get back to it 😂

-unedited-

(Words: 879)