Jeans

This could be a cross dress au but it also doesn't have to be, it's kinda whichever you want for this chapter.

I meant to post this way earlier but I forgot. But this is making up for the last chapter, even though I kinda hate how t turned out. Also, thanks for all the birthday wishes ♥️♥️♥️

This is also kinda steamy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

------

Nico pursed his lips as he looked at the new pair of jeans. They were tight, and they definitely weren't the ones he ordered.

He hummed as he looked down at his legs, running his hands on his thighs. The jeans were red, not that he really minded, he surprisingly liked the color, and they were pre-ripped. He wasn't sure if he should send them back or not, he really wanted those white skinny jeans he got (also pre-ripped.)

He sighs after a second, he liked these though. He startled when the door to his apartment opened, but calmed when he saw it was only Will. He smiled at him, turning to face him.

"Whoa," Will muttered, setting his bag down on the couch. Nico frowned, looking back at the mirror.

"Do you not like these?" He asked. Will shook his head, walking over and wrapping his arms around Nico's waist.

"I love these," he murmured into his ear.

"Really?" Nico asked, looking at him through the mirror. Will nodded.

"Your ass looks great in these," Will said, smiling. Nico laughed, moving Will's arms so he could turn and look at himself in the mirror. Nico hummed, turning to his other side to see. He looked back up at Will, leaning his back against his chest. Will put his arms back around his waist again, and Nico smiled.

"Does that mean I should keep these?" Nico asked, and Will laughed, pressing a kiss to his head.

"Definitely." Nico laughed again.

"Maybe I could wear a black shirt with these," he mumbled, looking at the jeans in the mirror, "or I could wear my black and white striped shirt." Will smiled into Nico's hair, gently kissing Nico's neck.

"I really wanted the jeans I ordered though," Nico said, pouting at Will.

"I can buy them for you, but only if you keep these," Will offered. Nico beamed.

"Deal," Nico said, turning and wrapping his arms around Will's neck.

"Don't wear these too often though," Will said, lips brushing against Nico's, "I mean you can wear them whenever you want, but I don't know how much I like the idea of strangers seeing you in these." Nico pressed his lips against Will's.

"Don't worry. These are to tight to wear that often," Nico mumbled, making Will laugh. Nico chuckled, and Will pushed their lips together again. Nico sighed, curling his fingers into Will's hair.

Will reached down and groped Nico, making a shiver go up his spine. Nico laughed when Will picked him up and he wrapped his legs around him. With Nico, Will walked over to the couch, flopping down so Nico was on top of him. Nico grinned down at him, leaning down to start kissing Will's neck.

Will hummed, moving his head to the side for Nico and putting a hand to the back of his head. Nico smiled, nibbling at his neck and making Will's breath hitch.

Nico leaned back up though, resting his hands on Will's chest and laughing at his pout.

"We can't do this right now. Hazel is going to be here soon."

"Just a few more minutes?" Will whines, pulling Nico closer. Nico laughs, kissing everywhere on his face but his lips, making Will let out another loud whine.

Nico hums, moving down and kissing his lips and Will smiles against him. He wraps his legs around Nico's waist, and Nico swipes his tongue across his bottom lip.

"If we do this for much longer," Nico mumbles, kissing Will, "We won't stop." Will simply hums.

Nico doesn't make an effort to stop either. Instead, he lets his tongue explore Will's mouth. He runs his hands up under Will's shirt, and Will tightly squeezes Nico's back side. It stops after a few minutes when there is knocking on the door.

"I told you," Nico pants, getting off of Will. He takes a second to collect himself before walking over to the door. Hazel is walking in the second the door is open, enveloping Nico in a hug. Nico laughs.

"Nico! I have-" She cuts herself off with a gasp, "Oh, these pants look amazing." Will raises a hand behind them.

"I agree. They look amazing on him," He says, wrapping an arm around Nico's waist. Nico rolled his eyes with a smile.

------

I have no idea what this is, but I really liked the idea for some reason. I also had a completly different idea of what I should have done with Hazel in this chapter but I decided against it and I kind of regret that.

(828)