Hugs?

Some angst because what self esteem?
(Don't read to deeply into that, okay)
(Also unedited)
(Like always what)
———

Nico only really wanted a hug right now.

And that's the only thought that ran through his mind during breakfast. Well, not necessarily the only thought. Also Will's hugs. Although he'd never admit it, he really enjoyed the hug ability his friend had.

How they engulfed Nico entirely, blocking him from the rest of the world, how the were firm yet gentle and warm, comforting, and how they made him feel safe (not to mention that Will smelled nice).

Nico let out a longing sigh as he stared at his cabin's ceiling.

How could he get Will to hug him? He can't just ask for a hug, that'd be weird, wouldn't it? Normally Will hugged him when he was excited about something. .

Nico let out an annoyed huff, because this was stupid and a complete waste of time. Sitting up, he grabbed his sword and put it on his belt.

Jason should be here soon, they were training some of the younger campers together.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, there was a knocking at his door, and Jason was there when he answered it.

"Hey," he said happily, "you ready?"

"Yeah," Nico sighed, walking out and closing the door. Jason frowned at his lack of enthusiasm.

"You okay? You seem gloomier than usual."

"If I was gloomier that usual," Nico reasoned, "that comment wouldn't have helped, believe it or not, it may have even made me gloomier."

As they were walking to the arena, they had a light and casual conversation (with Jason doing most of the talking and Nico only half listening), and when they started to walk past the infirmary, Nico hesitates. Maybe he could. . ?

"Hey, Jason," He interrupted, catching the son of Jupiter's attention, "I need to tell Will something g really quick," he pointed to the infirmary.

After Jason's nod, he made his way up the steps.

"Hey," Austin greeted, "you here for Will?"

"Uh, Yeah. If he's not busy." Austin glanced at one of the rooms.

"I'll go check, be back in a second." Nico nodded, and a minute or two later, Will was walking out of one of the rooms with a huge smile.

"What's up, Neeks?" Nico grinned.

"Hi."

"I'm only free for a second, kinda busy today, sorry. What do you need." Nico blushed. He really didn't think he would get this far.

"O-oh I just, Uh, wanted to say. . H-hi, I guess." Will let out a laugh.

"Are you okay?" He joked, "You never stop by to say hi, you always want something." Nico's grin fell slightly, and Will frowned.

"Are you okay?" He asked more seriously.

"Y- Yeah I just- "

I Constantly Thank God For Solangeloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें