Attention

I present to you-
Angsty drunk Nico

———

Will was stressed.

Like, really stressed.

And Nico understood that, Will has to deal with work, college, an internship where the doctor calls him at the absolute worst times, and he still has to balance his grades, which took a lot of studying, and to make things worse, exams were coming up, not to mention Nico and Will were running low on money and bills were a hassle so they both had to work extra hard and-

Yeah, the list goes on and Nico has tried to be supportive but it's hard because Will never gets to spend time with him anymore.

And that means that they haven't been doing what they would usually do, like late night snacks together, cuddling up on their bed and talking and giggling and kissing, and no more getting distracted when cooking with kisses or slow dancing to no music and accidentally burning the food.

And it was frustrating, because it seemed like Will really didn't want to spend time with him anymore anyway, not that that was fair judgement, but when Will did have free time, he spent it hanging out with his friends.

And when they technically did have time alone, Will was either studying or sleeping.

'Hey, are you going to be home for dinner?'

The text is sent to Will as Nico shuts the door to their apartment, and he isn't surprised when he gets no response.

Nico sighs and drops heavily onto the couch.

He really misss Will. He really just wants Will to hold him and tell him he loves him and to kiss him.

Because even if it's not as bad, Nico was stressed as well and it didn't really mix well with his depression and he just really wants Will.

Nico pouts, and he shifts so he's laying on the couch, bringing one of the pillows and hugging it to his chest.

It did seem like Will just didn't care anymore, because the first couple weeks where Nico and Will were in this type of schedule, Will would at least text him when he could, or left him a note on the counter for when he woke up, but now-

Nico's pout deepens and he hugs the pillow tighter.

Will doesn't care. He doesn't love you anymore. He doesn't want to be with you. You're such a burden. You're absolutely worthless to him-

Nico lets out a loud, frustrated groan, pushing the palms of his hands into his eyes so he won't cry.

Nico grabs his phone and sends Will another text.

'When are you going to be home?'

He stares at the text for at least fifteen minutes before giving up, burying his face in the pillow.

He feels his bottom lip quivering but quickly bites down on it. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes, and gets up.

He walks over to the kitchen, grabbing one of the bottles of wine in one of the cabinets, and walks back over to the couch.

He sits down, and opens the bottle, taking a large gulp of the wine. He sighs, wiping his mouth as he brings his knees to his chest.

Deciding not to dwell on anything at the moment, he found the remote, and turned the television on, watching some random show.

———

Will doesn't expect to come home late at night to hear giggling, occasionally a hiccup, and what sounds like spongebob being played.