Shaving

Another crack fic?
———

Being transgender, Nico constantly tried to find new ways of being more 'manly'.

And that means following blogs on tumbler and scrolling through the internet, because no matter how hard he tried, he didn't seem to believe he actually is a guy. And then, he feels like something is wrong with him when things other people do that works for them doesn't work for him, if that makes any sense.

And, as he sat on his bed one Saturday night, looking through different blogs on tumbler, he saw something strange.

"Not sure why, but shaving down there always makes me feel more like a guy."

Nico frowns. That's weird, right? Would that actually work? Either way, he likes the post, wondering if he should try, and continues to look.

———

Later that night, after dinner, when he was getting ready to take a shower, he remembered the post on tumbler.

He gathered his things for his shower, and goes into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. After setting his stuff down, he looks into the cabinet under the sink, and takes out one of the extra razors there, looking at it with a confused expression.

He doesn't know how to shave. Is he even supposed to? Still, if it does help him feel like a guy-

He undresses, turns on the water and waits for it to warm up. When he deemed it warm enough, he grabbed the razor, and stepped in.

He put the razor on a little shelf thing in the shower, and grabbed the shaving cream, examining the bottle. Taking a deep breath, he removes the cap, and squirts some in his hand.

Awkwardly, he spread it on, moving out of the line of water so it wouldn't wash off. He picked up the razor again, and lifted his leg to the side on the shower.

He jumps as he accidentally cuts himself every now and then, but when he's done, he sets the razor down and washes his hair.

After his shower, he blushes as he picks up the hair on the floor of the shower and throws it away, along with the razor he used, and gets dressed quickly.

He leaves to his room quickly, and sits on his bed with a sigh.

It feels weird.

But strangely he does feel more guyish?

Strange.

He logs back into tumbler, and scrolls through, looking at other suggestions.

———

A few hours later, he hears a screach from the bathroom and jumps. Then, he hears footsteps running towards his room-

His door burst open, and Bianca is looking at him with a large smile.

"What?!" He asks, alarmed, and Bianca lets out a loud laugh, walking over and sitting next to him.

"Tell me you did not shave," she whispers and Nico's face flushes.

"W-What? No, how do you know it wasn't Hazel?"

"Oh my god, you did!" She screeches and Nico blushes harder.

"Stop it!"

"Okay, okay, another question," Nico groans and Bianca scoots closer, her smile not dropping, "where, exactly, did you shave?"

Nico doesn't answer, instead, if possible, he blushes harder, shrugs as he fiddled with his hands.

"Oh my gods Nico did you shave your biscut," she says and Nico shoves her, "you did!"

"Bianca, shut up!"

"Who is it for," She wiggles her eyebrows, her smile turning into a mischievous smirk, "I bet it's for Will."

"W-What?" His voice cracks and he looks at Bianca like she's gone mad, "It's not for Will. It's not for anyone. I'm not- I don't think I'm going to be comfortable with that for a long time, Bianca, and I don't want to talk about this."

"Wait, so, you shaved, but your not gonna-"

"Bianca," she sighs, and turns to look him in the eyes seriously.

"You're going to itch like hell."

"What?"

"When you shave, it grows back, but it itches. I have some lotion you can put on to make it more bearable, but I don't know how much it's going to help for where you shaved."

"Huh? I just- I just put it on?"

"Well, yeah," she rolls her eyes, "hold on, I'll go get it." She stands up and leaves, a minute or so later, and she's back sitting next to Nico, handing him the bottle.

Nico looks at it skeptically.

"Go put it on," she insists.

"What, now? I'm not itching right now," she rolls her eyes.

"The sooner the better so it prevents the itchy-ness. Also you need to put it on in the morning tomorrow and before you go to bed until it doesn't itch anymore. And you can put it on after school if it's bad or whatever. You may even need it the day after tomorrow," Nico's brows are furrowed, but sighs as he stands up.

"I'll be right back," he mumbles, walking to the bathroom.

After Nico closes the door, he pulls his pants down and opens the bottle of lotion, squirting some into his hands.

If feels gross, especially when he pulls his pants back up and washes his hands, and he's not exactly sure that the lotion is supposed to go down there, but he figures it's better than it itching.

He walks back to his room, sitting next to Bianca with an uncomfortable expression on his face, and holds the bottle out for her to take.

She waved her hand dismissively.

"I have more in my room, you'll need it." Nico looked at the bottle in his hands, and but his lip, he knew shavin down there was weird, he shouldn't have done it.

He tosses the bottle some where to the ground with a sigh.

"Why did you shave anyway?" Bianca asked, and Nico looked at her an shrugged.

"I read it can make you feel more like a guy," she raised an eyebrow.

"What? That's ridiculous, how could shaving make you feel more like a guy," she smiled, and Nico resisted the urge to shrink in on himself, instead opting for a shrug.

"Okay, well I need to take a shower now, we're talking about this after, though, understand?" She gave him a pointed look, and he rolled his eyes.

"Go," he mumbled, and she smiled wide, leaving the room quickly.

Nico flopped down on his back with a sigh.

Fuck.

———

Semi decent I think?
Also I think I'm getting sick please kill me now thanks.
(Unedited)

(1072)