Instagram

{sorry this is like the third time I've published this chapter, something weird is going on with my phone and Wattpad keeps messing up.}

———
"Hey, Hades," Will greeted as Nico's father opened the door, "is Nico home?"

"Yes, he's upstairs in his room, I believe," Hades replied, stepping aside and inviting Will inside.

"Thank you!" Will smiled widely, making his way upstairs. He made his way through the dark halls, already having a basic format of their house, and swiftly knocked on Nico's closed door.

"Come in," he heard, muffled through the door, but when Will tried to open it, he found he couldn't.

"It's locked," he replied. After a second, the door swung open, revealing Nico in all his goth glory. Will smiled widely, but Nico simply turned back and walked over to sit back down on his bed, picking up his binder to continue his homework, and Will registered Someone New by Hozier playing on Nico's laptop, and smiled, he really did like that song.

"Friendly as ever, I see," Will commented, his smile not wavering as he closed the door and dropped his book bag in front of Nico's bed.

"Sorry," Nico mumbled, blushing. Will looked over at Nico as he sat next to him, seeing the insecurity written in his face.

"No, it's okay," Will said, "I wouldn't change you for the world, Neeks."

A small quirk of his lips was enough to make Will celebrate a small victory in the back of his mind, as it wasn't often Nico smiled.

"So, how far have you gotten," Will asked, looking at the paper, covered in Nico's neat handwriting, and Will smiled, they would get done with this history project in no time.

Nico shrugged, handing he binder over to Will.

"I don't know, the summary is almost done, but it's probably terrible. I'm not really good with writing english." Will hummed, reading over it.

"Yeah," he started, "there are a few grammar and spelling errors, but other than that your doing pretty good. Especially since you've started learning english only two years ago. Though, you are also kind of getting of topic."

"Yeah," Nico sighed, taking the binder back as Will handed it to him, "anyway, what about the power point? Also I got a poster board thing, so we can start on that today, if you want."

"Sounds great," Will said, reaching into his bag and pulling out his laptop, "and for the power point, I got stuck on the third slide, I wasn't really sure what to put there. I tried e-mailing the teacher, but she's too old, I'm positive she doesn't understand technology." As his screen turned on, he saw his Instagram pop up, and he quickly formed an idea.

"Do you have an Instagram?" Nico glanced at him, twirling his pencil in his hand absently.

"Yeah, Percy and Jason made me get one when I moved here."

"What is it?" Will asked, clicking on the search page.

"Uh, Nico.di.angel I think, Jason created it, an I never bothered to change it, even though he knows I hate it when he calls me angle," he pouted, and Will smiled.

"Ten followers? Zero posts? I expected more than that, at least." Nico shrugged again.

"I never go on it, I also have a Snapchat, but I'm pretty sure I have three followers on that. And I never go on that either." Nico glanced at his phone as it lit up, informing him that Will-Sunshine-boii- had followed him on Instagram, and he turned his phone over so he wouldn't be desracted by it.