Soap ASMR

I'm sleep deprived
(Also sorry if my chapters are in the wrong order my Wattpad's being a bitch thanks)
———

Will didn't expect to walk into his apartment to see Nico watching people cutting soap on his laptop. Closing the door, Will eyed Nico questionably.

"Uh, what are you watching?" He asked, setting his stuff on the kitchen table, then walking over and sitting next to Nico on the couch. Nico glances at him, his eyes quickly going back to the screen.

"Soap ASMR," he replied, pulling out one of his earbuds.

"Can I ask why you're watching soap ASMR?"

"Because it's just so- so- here," he paused the video, taking the earbuds out of the computer and setting them aside, and then pressed play, "just listen to it. It's sounds so. . . Satisfying." Will raised an eyebrow at him.

"Like. . .sexually satisfying?"

"Oh my gods, Will, I know you did not just ask me that," Nico laughed.

"Yeah, sorry I-" he was suddenly cut of as Nico arched his back and his toes curled, his hands grasping at the couch cushion as he let out an exaggerated moan.

"Will," he breathed, "it just- sounds so good," he let out another moan, and Will laughed and punched him playfully.

"Okay, stop, I'm sorry for my idiocy."

"You should be," Nico mumbled, sitting normally again.

"You know, I kinda wanna see you watch porn now."

"Shut up," Nico rolled his eyes, and Will laughed.

"How long have you been watching soap ASMR?" He asked after a few moments of watching people crush soap.

"Hours."

"Oh jeez, Neeks, are you okay."

"No, my eyes are killing me." Will scoffed, taking the computer from Nico and shutting it.

"No more soap ASMR for tonight," Nico pouted, and Will smiled, "how about we go on a date instead?"

"It depends on what we're doing," Nico said, sounding interested, and Will laughed.

"Hm," he hummed in thought, smiling at Nico, "You think there will be any good movies playing tonight?"

Getting a shrug in response, Will opened Nico's laptop, searching a movie theater that was close to them, and looked through the options, Nico leaning on his shoulder and looking as well.

"What genre are we going to watch?" Nico asked. Will rested his head on Nico's, who was now laying on his shoulder.

"Comedy?" Nico made a face, and Will smiled, "horror?" Nico smiled, and Will laughed.

"Okay," Will clicked on the horror genre and started scrolling through the options, "since I don't know what deems a horror movie good, I'll let you choose." Nico scoffed, and dragged the computer to his lap. After a few minutes of searching, he found one.

"Split?" He asked, looking up at Will. The cover of it looked positively terrifying, and Will was hesitant, he agreed either way though.

"Okay, well, the movie starts at eight pm and it's five pm now," Will said glancing at Nico, and Nico smiled innocently at him. Will crinkled his nose, though he was smiling, "take a shower, I could smell you a mile away. Then we can go get something to eat, then to the movie theater, okay?"

"I don't smell that bad," Nico grumbled, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

———

The movie ended around ten, and as they were making their way home, Nico had an idea.

"Can we stop by the store?"

"Why?" Will asked, glancing at him.

"To get soap." Will smiled.

"Yeah, okay. Why not."

Entering a Rite Aid, Nico dragged Will to the section where the soap was located, grabbing a small handful, giving it to Will, and grabbing another.

"This is a lot of soap."

"Yeah, but it's cheap," Nico reasoned with a shrug.

The cash register lady looked at them oddly as they dumped the soap on the counter, but soon shrugged and checked out their items.

———

Getting home, Nico ran to the breakfast bar after getting a knife ("Nico, don't run with a knife, that's dangerous!" "Don't tell me what to do, I'm a grown man!") and dumped their large bag of soap onto the counter.

And he excitedly cut into one of tbe bars they bought.

Slowly, after hours of cutting soap, Nico was finally cutting up the last bar, his excitement not wavering once.

"We should throw all these shaving away now," Will yawned, it was already one in the morning.

"No," Nico said, pushing them aside, "we have to wait for them to get dry so we can crunch them."

"Oh, right. Can we got to bed then?" Nico smiled.

"Sure."

———

Friday the next week, Nico seemed the soap shaving crunch-ready.

He walked over to where they were, grabbed a handful, and crushed them between his fist.

"Gods, Will, you were right. This is orgasmic."

"Why don't you crush mine them," Will laughed in response, and Nico smiled like a two year old getting candy he sat in Will's lap, Will clapping his arms around Nico's waist, and Nico crushed the dried soap to bits.

(In the end, Will hand to clean up, but it was worth it because of the look on Nico's face.)

———

(Unedited)

Wow okay I've been watching a lot of soap ASMR don't judge me.

Also I've published a new book, go check it chapter one if you're interested <3

(885)