Awards

Like, a month ago, I participated in a thing called Solangelo Fic Awards on tumbler, and it's exactly what it sounds like-

People submit Solangelo fics, other people vote, and end the end, there are three winners in each category.

(I submitted three fics, they all got nominated but none of them won).

I really want to host something like this, but obviously I don't have that many followers on tumbler (follow my tumbler @/ Lexter2003) so I figured I could try and do it here.

I'm not sure about all the details at the moment, but I just want to know how many people would be interested in submitting fics?

For what I know, I'm going to create a separate account and I will put the fics there so people can vote. I think to submit a chapter, I can let people copy/paste their work to a new book on my other account LexterCollabs , but I'm not sure yet.

If I do do it like that, than I ask that people not go through and edit or delete anyone's chapter and not edit the settings and you would tag yourself in your chapter so I know who to tag (you could leave it anonymous, but I won't be able to tag you if you win)

To do this, I want maybe 10-15 one shots submitted, because I know people don't really like participating when I do these types of things 😂

Depending on how many people do things, there would probably be 3-5 winners (you don't get anything, just satisfaction), and, with your permisssion, I would paste it into my one shots book.

You can submit ore than one oneshot, and I'm willing to take Solangelo and Jercy and maybe Klance, I'm not sure yet, and I'm accepting all types of writing (angst, fluf, aus, ect.)

If anyone wants to do this, just leave me a message before I actually open it up because I kind of want a rough idea of how many people want to.

This is honestly just for fun. It would be a good way to start writing if you don't already, a way to gain reads or followers, or to see what people think about your writing. It's really nothing to get upset about if you loose, and if I do this, I don't want to see any rude comments on any of the chapters.

There are a few missing details at the moment obviously, but if anyone is interested in doing this, just leave me a comment and if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer.