Part 52: Ignorance

Casey looks miserable and tired.

"Now everyone line up." Evans shouted. Tristan is standing next to him. He looks energetic and fresh, he must have slept well last night.

Evans do not look as fresh as Tristan. But it is not a stranger things anymore, cause he always looks like that. 

Evans give instructions to all campers in his platoon before asking them to move to the schedule destinations.

Evans behaves differently today. Casey could feel that. Like nothing has happened last night.

He walks past through her like she was not there. 

Usually, there is always something that Evans will mock at Casey. But not today.

"Is he changed because of yesterday?" Casey thought.

"You look like a sick dog." Tristan said to Casey, behind her back. Casey turned around to him.

"Go away, I am not in the mood." She said. She then walked away, heading to random location as she did not assigned to anywhere.

Tristan walking towards Evans. He is busy filling up the bullet inside each of the gun. He wanted to demonstrate on how to use them before letting all of the campers to use by themselves. This is the last lesson before the talent show. But Casey has been taught using the weapons before them.

"She knows." Evans said to Tristan.

"No wonder." Tristan replied. He smirks.

They both looked at Casey from the distance. She is walking clumsily to the secret location she used to go, mumbling by herself while kicking the stones along the way.

All of the campers are not allowed to be in the dorm even they have nothing to do. They can only enter their dorms when they are needed.

"Has you flirt Evans for me?" Milly came out of nowhere.

"How on earth?" Casey asked. Looking at where she came from.

"I can always find ways." She laughed.

"Actually, I have a plan which will cause you no trouble." Milly told.

"Look, Mil. I just don't think it will work." Casey hesitates.

"What do you mean?"

"I think I don't want to do this anymore. Everything I do, it all end up worse. Maybe we should just stop."

Milly looks disappointed, like all her plans has crashed.

"What are you saying?!" She sounded desperate.

"I just need some rest, Mil. Please."

"But I want my Evans!"

"What? Are serious?!" Casey could not believe her. Milly never ask about her and all she was asking is Evans. 

Casey walked away. 

Milly is burning up. She pissed off with what she heard from Casey.

"You're changing to devil, Cas. Now I am going to chase that devil away." Milly smirks. She smiles evilly.