Part 36: Ignorance

Casey probably got about few hours sleep last night but luckily she managed to wake up early. All of the platoons need to wake up early and line up for the roll call at 4 am. Then they will have their breakfast and after that, they will have their own platoon's activities.

"Seriously? You're crying last night?" The girl from the bus suddenly attacked Casey with the question. Casey ignored her and walked away.

"What a baby?!" She yelled once Casey walked away from her. Her friends laugh with her.

They all lining up once Sir Evans arrived

"Okay, I need you to form two teams. We are going to play a football." The girls sighed so loud as a sign they hate it.

"Like really? A football? Football for guys." The annoying girl from the bus said it.

Sir Evans then came approaching the girl. He is standing right in front of her. He staring at her for like five seconds, no word.

The girl keep on flipping her hair like Evans in love with her beauty.

"Hm, what is your name?" He asked.

"Oh, finally you asked. I am Alice." She said.

"Okay, Alice..." He said.

"This is a camp and not your Barbie house. So, if you think you wanted to live then do what I say." He added. His tone is so serious. Alice is startled.

The girls play the football and they are suck at it. Casey is the only girl that is so good. She keep scoring even without anyone's help. The entire time, Evans look at her playing. He is amazed with her far from the distance.

"Like seriously? Are you even a girl?" Alice told Casey when she is kicking the ball. She is in the same team as Casey but she did not passed the ball to her. Instead, she pushed her aside which make Casey falls.

"Like seriously?!" Casey yelled. He asked Evans to give yellow or red card to Alice but Evans like purposely not noticing it.

Casey still played so well but then out of sudden, the girls from her own team attacked her by pushing her away. She fell so hard on the grass. Her knee and elbow are bleeding. She still embrace herself by kicking the ball by herself as her team did not give cooperation. Like all of them complotted to let her down. Casey kept on falling.

Then the game ended.

Evans asked them to get in circle.

"I don't know whether it's the ball or you girls are worse." All the girls silence, they could feel the anger from Evans's tone even though he said that in a normal voice.

"If any one of you think that you've played well today, you are so wrong. You think that you good but actually your over confident attitude has made you gone too far. Where is the team work?!" He yelled.

"Now, dismissed." He said and walked away from them.

Casey suddenly felt so angry with what Evans said. She thoughts she had done well but Evans is the one who purposely ignored what happened to her. Now he's blaming everyone is worst.

Casey is approaching Evans, trying to let out her anger. But then she canceled it, afraid something bad might happen.