Part 44: "He's Such A Jerk"

Casey woke up in her swollen face, a result from crying so hard last night. Even this morning, she is not in the mood. Seeing Evans's face makes her feeling annoyed more.

"As today we will be leaning new things, I would like to ask someone to do the demo first as an overview to what we will going to learn." Evans said to his platoons.

"Please, not Tristan." Casey mumbled by herself.

"Please give a round of applause to your new teacher, Casey." Casey shocked, hearing her name being called.

"Since she always thought she is good in everything, then I guess she should show it to everyone." Evans said, sounded a little bit of humiliating her. Alice and the girls laugh at her.

Casey is standing next to Evans when people keep pushing her forward. She told Evans many times that she did not want to do it but Evans ignored her in every single time.

"Your new expertise will teach you on how to use a gun." The girls are laughing, probably they thought Evans is messing with Casey and they like it so much.

"No, no. I don't want to do it. Please." Casey begged. Evans passed the blank riffle to her and pushed her forward.

"You may start and I will observe you here." He said. He sit on the nearest bench.

All the girls are waiting for Casey but she still do not know how to start teaching them. Casey looks so clumsy when holding the riffle. Every single times she lifted up the riffle, all the girls running away and screaming as they afraid they might get shot.

Evans smiled at the back. He then approaching clumsy Casey.

"Okay girls. Due to your new teacher's ignorance when I was teaching her a while ago, now she is trying to shoot you." Evans's harsh joke make every girls laugh. Casey now finally remember the time where she learned how to use the rifle which at that time, she did not gave her full attention.

Then Evans finally take over his work back. Casey realized that Evans being so different today as he treated the girls so sweet and not fierce like usual.

Casey tried to get along with the girls. She tried to get to Evans to ask something about the usage of the rifle.

"Sir, is there any possible way to shoot the target without missing it? I mean like, is there any calculations?" She asked. All the girls staring at her, like thinking she is a weirdo.

"Hmm, look Casey. It's not like I do not want to teach you how but your way of learning is not going to fit here." Evans replied.

"Oppss." The girls said at once. They are all cheering like supporting to what Evans told her. Casey hurted with the statement. Evans do treated her bad but this time, he is different.

The entire session, Evans is ignoring Casey all the time like she did not even exist. Once the lesson is over, the girls dismissed.

"You're such a jerk." Casey said to Evans when passing by him. Then she walked straight away like she know he could not heard her.

"Casey!" Evans shouted, Casey startled.

"I may have kept it silent every single time you talked back but not this time. You've gone too far!" He said. Casey shocked, feeling scared with what she heard from Evans. She never know Evans could turned out this way.