Part 10: Doofy Brother

From a far, there is Tristan leaning at the door of his car. His silky light brown hair is waving, flipped by the wind. The shape of his abs clearly shown from the tight shirt that he wears. The sexy legs of his just perfectly fit for his skinny jeans. And he looks much hotter in that limited edition sneaker.

Everybody is looking at him but he just stood there like an angel, like he is not noticing at any of them.

"This is all your fault!" Casey hit him in the chest. Her clothes still wet and her hair looks messy.

"Why are you swimming in a tee? Ha-ha" Tristan tried to make a joke and Casey still freaking mad.

"Not funny, you idiot!" Casey gets inside the car. She slammed on the car's door so hard even though that is his brother's Porsche. Her brother never mad at her on anything and that is why she brave to do anything to him. 

Then Tristan drive away.

"If you just keep yourself away from me, none of your freaky fans will attack me!" Casey yelled. Tristan rubs his ears as he feel hurt when she yelled right at his ears.

"This is what you get when you dated with a celebrity. Ha-ha." Tristan still joking but Casey still not in the mood for humor.

Tristan likes to make a lot of jokes but only to Casey. He is a serious and committed person when he is around his friends. He only brave to do the humor as Casey is the only person that laugh to his stupid jokes. But since they are growing apart, Casey do not laugh at his jokes anymore, just like the rest of the people. But, he is still hoping that Casey will laugh like before.

Casey plugged her ears with her earphone when Tristan started to make another non-serious conversation. No song is actually played. 

Tristan just keeps on babbling about his great life and Casey is pretending that she did not hear anything from him. 

Casey do not want to turn on the music because she is actually wanted to hear her brother's stupid stories as she thought that some of the stories might be an advantage for her to use it one day in order to humiliate him.