Part 13: Submission Day

Casey woke up, smiling. She is excited today as she is finally going to submit the assessment. She is hoping her summer holiday to be the best where no school works need to be done.

She checked her bag few time. Making sure her assessment is there. She walks out the house, walking confidently with a broad smile on her face.

She is walking to the school through the front house's lane. A big shiny car just stopped right in front of her. She jumped a little bit, shocked.

A guy with light brown hair and a cute smile is waiting for her in the car. From a far, it could see that this guy has an appealing veins on his hands. He is looking way too be fine. So hot.

"Get inside, dear." Tristan said it while smirking. Casey is in happy mood so she just followed what her brother asked. Furthermore, it might be faster for her to get to school if he sending her.

"You looks happy today." Tristan continued.

"Then today is your lucky day." Casey replied. This time, she looks into Tristan's face. Not like usual.

"Why is it?" Another question from this hot Tristan.

"It's the submission day of our final assessment. Then I will have an enjoyable summer holiday." Casey said it with full confident. She keeps on smiling.

Tristan laughs, a really cute laugh.