Part 7: Out of Nowhere

"Cas, what's the matter? Everybody knows who you are now." Milly said it when Casey is approaching her. They walk side to side, heading to the class. Casey does not mind to walk next to Milly as everyone finally know who she is.

"This is all just misunderstanding. Now people will think that I am a total freak. God damn it, I really hate Tristan!" Everybody is looking at them. They are talking to each other like they are saying something about Casey.

"Media social spreads fast." Milly said.

"I don't know that Jessica will post about it on Twitter. This is so miserable!" Casey sounds pissed.

From a far, both of them saw some hot seniors walking through the hallway. Both of them stopped their steps when they realize that they are heading towards their directions.

Those hot seniors walk so gracefully in the hallway where every eyes attached to them. The moments suddenly feels like in a slow motion.

Those hot seniors stopped in front of them.

"Cassandra Collins?" One of the boy senior asked her. Casey just nodded. Her face is blank but her cheeks could not deny that she is blushing. This is the first time a hot guy speak to her.

"We've heard a lot of things about you from Tristan and we finally see you." Said one of the hot girl. She is tall and has a great figure. She might has the tiniest waist in the school. She also has a shiny blonde hair with a perfect eyelashes. She is wearing a cheerleader outfit and everybody knows that she is a cheerleader captain in the school, Amber.

"Does it matter for you to find me?" Casey said, pretending to be cool. She needs to act cool like trying to cover her excitement towards those seniors. 

"Of course it is. Tris said that you are such a cool girl and we think we might want to meet you someday. Finally we meet you today." The other hot girl added. She is Tristan's girlfriend as Casey know when she accidentally saw her brother's phone wallpaper the other day. A picture of her.

Casey gave a little crush look on her. She always amazed with her beauty and never thought that she is her brother's girlfriend. Her name is Beatrice and she has a long straight hazelnut hair and a pair of blue eyes. She is 5 feet 7 inches and she is wearing a sneakers. Her outfit is simple which she only wears a skinny jeans and a shirt with cute sweater, no girly outfits. She just beautiful as she is. No need fancy outfit to be considered as hot.

Beatrice is a head student, same like Tristan. She is also a president of Science and Mathematics club. In addition, she is also a defending winner of debate, representing the school.

"It's really hard to find you. We should hang out sometimes." The hot boy finally speak out again. Casey always waited for another words from him.

"We always go to Tristan's house but never saw you around." He added.

Casey always get out of the house whenever her brother invited his friends' over. She do so because she felt shy to linger in the house with the hottest people in the school.

Casey just looked at them with no words, still in shock. When there is no responses from her, they all walked away.

Milly wakes Casey from her imagination world. She taps Casey's arm for few times. 

She was dreaming of how good her life would be if she is with Grayson, the hot guy that she fell for just now.

"OMG! Grayson knows your full name! Nobody knows your name is Cassandra." Milly said in excitement.

"Nobody even knows I am Casey." Casey replied. Her face still blushing.

"I bet your heart is tingling now when your crush mentioned your full name." Milly teased. She tickled her while laughing. 

Grayson has been Casey's crush since she first got into middle school. She knows that Grayson has been friend with Tristan since Tristan got in the high school. But only she never take any chances to get closer with Grayson. She is afraid if she do so, the same incident might happen again.

In the class, Casey could not stop thinking about her meeting with those hot seniors.

"Why did Tristan mentioned my name to them? Did he try to humiliate himself by telling everyone that he has a weirdo sister?" Casey monologues by herself, low voice. For the first time, her chemistry book just opened without her looking at it at all.

The whole class is laughing towards Mr. Barnes's stupid jokes about electrons. He was acting and dancing, pretending he is one of the electrons. Casey still in her imagination world. Not paying attention at all.

"Cassandra." Casey finally wakes up from her daydreaming when Mr. Barnes called her name out. She is clueless. The books on her desk almost fell when she startled.

"Another A plus for you, for this semester. Congratulations." Said Mr. Barnes. The whole class just staring at her. Some of the glances have senses of jealousy.

"You finally got my name right, sir." Said Casey.

"After I found out you are Tristan's girlfriend, I do know now." Mr. Barnes said it spontaneously.

"Now I finally know your brilliant come from where. You got it from Tristan!"

"I bet you guys must have the couple study routine right. That is so sweet!" He added. 

Casey tried to open her mouth and explain to the whole class that she is not Tristan's girlfriend. But looking at everyone's eyes on her, she suddenly feels not brave. She feels afraid what more people might think after this. She just keeps her head down.