Part 55: Finding truth

Today is a different day for Evans in the camp. He could not sleep last night, thinking about the girl he has been looking for years.

"I want every single one of you to fill out this form". He handed out the form to all the campers in his platoon.

"I want you to write the name of the places and activities you do each time you breathe in this camp. If I found any one of you lied your whereabouts, all of you will be executed from the show." He added.

"NO!" They shouted. Hearing the instructions made them scared to fool around. They could not skip their schedules anymore.

"Dismissed". Evans instructed. He walks in rush towards some place.

Alice and his girls approached Casey. 

"If you ever tell anyone about what we did, you will face the consequences!" Alice warned. She then snatched the form from Casey's hands.

"And you don't need this because everyone knows your place is only in the toilet and cafeteria, cleaning the dirt. Hahaha!" Alice teared the form. They all laugh.

Then the witches walked away. 

Casey tries to find Evans. She wanted another form. She don't want it but she doesn't want anymore mess if he finds out her form has torn to pieces. So she needed a new one.

Evans is busy handing out the form he made to all the campers inside the camp. He is so desperate to find that special girl.

While handing out the forms, Evans saw Tristan is with Casey. They were talking to each other. But then he saw Casey is running away. Like she was trying to run away from Tristan.

"What his relationship with her?" He asked to himself.