Part 20: New Beginning

A new day for Casey starts today. She is wearing her new outfits that she has brought with Miranda the other days. Another girly outfit.

She choose to wear another dress, but more beautiful than the previous one. Today, she has not tie her hair in ponytail. She just let her new silky, smooth hair free. She also decided to wear high heels. Last night, she practiced walking in them for few hours and now she is feeling confident that her feet will be okay.

She wanted to start her new life by making a great impression to everyone.

When Casey going down the stairs, the sound of the heels enough to gain attention from everyone. But she only saw Tristan and Dylan. Probably both of their parents already off to work.

Tristan was in the phone, probably she is calling Beatrice. Lately, he is going to school with her as Casey now going to school with Miranda and friends. Dylan was having his breakfast when he saw Casey.

Tristan hung up his phone when he saw Casey. "Babe, I got to go. I'll call you later." He keeps on staring at Casey, feeling amazed by her beauty. His eyes still cannot take away from her.

Dylan stopped eating when he saw his little sister looking so beautiful. Their eyes all on her. Casey pretending not noticing them. She just smiling, feeling confident. She always confident but her confidence's today is different.

"Whoa..." That is the first impression from Tristan.

Dylan just shakes his head, a part of his amazement. His eyes still cannot take off from her.

"Luckily you're my sister." Dylan said which give laughter to Tristan and Casey.

Casey just walked out to the front door.

"Hey, don't you want to eat something?" Dylan asked, sounds flirty. He even winked at her. Tristan just laughs.

Seeing both of her brother making fun of her, she is feeling annoyed. "Gross." She said it to herself, low voice.

But she finally realize that both of her brother finally realize her existence. For the first time in the history, they were treating her like the days when they were a perfect trio. Where they teased Casey a lot.

Casey think that this day might be the best day in her life because everything started to be so great. If her new personality could gain attention from both of her ignorance brothers, she might get some from other students. Probably this time she could make another crush with another boy. She thinks this is the perfect time to finally make love.