Part 4: Bad Friend

"Dinner's ready." Shouted Mrs. Collins from the kitchen. All delicious foods have been served on the dining table. Mrs. Collins never hired a maid to do the house chores even though they could afford one. For her, she could do all the chores without any help. Just for her beloved family.

She takes care of the house really well. She is even good in decorating, without having to take any advices from the house decorator. Casey also helps her a lot in decorating. They both have the same tastes.

Casey stills in her room. She is busy scrolling down some research websites on her laptop. Sometimes she looks into her phone, waiting any message from Milly.

"Where on earth are you, Mil?!" Casey muttering to herself. She and Milly have promised to do Mr. Barnes's assessment together tonight.

 Casey typed something on her phone. It is a really long messages, intended to send to Milly. Intense.

"Honey, let's have some dinner." Mrs. Collins said right after she opened the door. She is standing at the outside of the room. She knows that Casey will not join them for dinner like always, but she asked her anyway.

Casey always have her dinner when everybody already went to sleep. She loves to finish all her homework first. She wanted to have a peaceful eating session without having to think about the works.

Even though the homework's due still a long way to go, she will try her best to finish them all in one night as possible.

"Let me finish this first, mom." Casey turned her head and smiled to Mrs. Collins. Mrs. Collins just nodded and smiled back.

Casey could not wait for Milly any longer. She started the research on her own. She knew if she waits more, the assessment might not be able to finish early.

Few hours later, Casey fell asleep. She fells asleep on her books while the laptop still turning on. She must be tired as a result from swimming practice. She barely gets enough rest since this semester started.

Casey woke up once her phone rang. The message from Milly came to Casey's inbox.

"I knew it!" Casey looks pissed. She then stood up and clean her desk. She smashed the books, as an expression of mad. While she was releasing her anger, her brother gets into her room with some food on a tray.

"Your door is opened and I just wanted to send the food to you." Tristan put the tray on Casey's bed. He is standing beside the bed, waiting for Casey's response.

"What a nice gesture? Thank you." Casey still busy tidying up her desk. She turned off her laptop and still not turning her head around.

Tristan only look at his sister, he saw that Casey's hair is messy. He wanted to ask about her but he knew already what will she respond.

"You must eat some or you might get another gastric." He said, slow voice.

Casey looked at Tristan with unsatisfied face which gives Tristan chills. He quickly left the room, scared.

Casey has been diagnosed with a really bad gastric since she was in elementary school. She used to skip a lot of meal back then. For her, study is priority. But when she grows up, she still have the gastric pain, and it much worse.

Casey sighed. She looks at the food on the tray.