Part 50: Brutal-lier

Casey arrived at Evan's dorm on time. She is feeling nervous. She is afraid of what might happen to her.

Evans open the door from the inside after 15 minutes Casey was waiting at the outside. He purposely did that.

"Get inside." He said in a cold straight face.

Casey look around the dorm. The dorm is as big as her own, in a girl dorm.

"Now tidy up the mess." He said. 

Casey is clueless. She sees nothing needed for cleaning. Everything is completely in perfect order and not even a single dirt in his dorm.

She tidy up whatever she think she could, moving objects around back and forth. Pretending she needs to do it.

While tidying, Casey saw something under the bed. She knees down and tries to reach out the object that she saw. 

She cannot reached it so she tried harder. While she is struggling, there is a person standing right in front of her.

It is Tristan.

Casey feels annoyed. Two of the most annoying person in her life are in front of her.

"I bring you your boyfriend." Evans said. 

Casey tried to explain that she is not Tristan's lover like what everyone in the camp have talked about. But she feel it is useless to explain it to Evans, cause he is no one.

Casey suddenly feel so sad. She really wanted to burst everything out but she just could not do it and have to keep it by herself.

She really wanted to get out from the dorm. She is been cleaning this 'clean' dorm for one hour while the boys are sitting on the couch, looking at her. She hates being an attention to those boys.

Whatever she do, they will whispering to each other. Sometimes, they laughed at her.  

"I am done." She said to Evans. She put all the cleaning tools aside. The clock on the wall shows 12.03 in the morning.

Evans and Tristan walk toward her. 

Evans approaching and get more closer to her. Casey accidentally hit the bucket full of water behind her. The floor is wet again.

Evans smiles evilly. 

"You really went too far." Tristan smirks. They laugh.