Part 29: Dying

Casey is now going to school with Chris. They are a real couples now. Her day gets better when she finally make out with her families. Everything goes well now.

Casey always with Chris. They are sweet couples. This has bring jealousy to Miranda and the girls. Milly also get jealous because her new boyfriend never gave her as much attentions as Chris gave to Casey.

"What happened to the plan?!" Miranda grabbed Chris hands when he was walking into the school after separated with Casey as Casey is going to her class.

"Look, Mir. I don't want to do this anymore. I love Casey as she is not because you asked me to. If you'll excuse me" Chris answered then he pushed her hand away. He then walked out from her. There are fire in Miranda's eyes, a fire of hatred.

After school, Casey will always going out with Chris. Whether they go to mall or the park that he showed her the other days. He even accompanied her to the martial art center. He is the first person that Casey ever brought there. Casey has shared many things to him too, like he is her best friend because she always thought that they have something in common and he always understands her.

For today, Casey and Chris are jogging in the park. They used to jog near the hill where not so many people ever come there. They are talking and laughing while jogging side to side.

Out of a sudden, Chris pushed Casey to the side. One car then crashed him and he got thrown far from the place he was standing. He is bleeding so bad as his head had serious injury.

Casey run towards him. She is crying, like hell. He tried to wake him up but he is unconscious. His face is full with blood. Casey is shaking, could not believe with her eyes about what just happened. She is crying so hard beside him.

"Please, don't give up on me. Please, Chris. Please!" She yelled. None response from Chris. Casey take out her phone from her pocket and try to dial the hospital. But then suddenly some boys from the car that hit Chris just now dragged her aside.

Casey is yelling, asking for help. Nobody is there. Her voice got low as she is losing her voice due to crying so hard.

There are five boys there. They dragged Casey into the small forest, near the hill.

The boys choking her and tried to pull off her clothes. Casey tried so hard to push them away. She used all her energy to fight them, using all the martial arts skills that she got. But the boys are just so big than her.

Casey is breathless as they continuously choking her.

"We can't kill her, bro. The boss said do anything but do not kill her." One of them said, trying to prevent his friend from choking Casey to death.

Casey is not listening to any of them as she is dying, trying to catch a few breath left.

Suddenly, all of the boys got beaten up by some guys. Casey could not see whom as she is weak now. Her image is blurry and all she could do is watching the bad boys got beaten up. She saw two guys in her blurry image. Then the bad guys left, driving away their car. Casey passed out.