Part 23: Pajama Party

Every evening after school, Casey and her new friends will hang out at any of their houses. For today, they hang out at Samantha's.

"Guys..." Miranda, a leader of the group speak out to them. They are busy doing some manicures and pedicures to each other.

"Since summer holiday is coming soon and there are a few weeks left, we should hang out more." Miranda sounded excited.

"Yeah, we hang out right now." Casey responded.

"No, sweetheart. The mean hang out for people like us is something like, sleepover parties! It's like tradition of our groups where we take turns throwing out the parties. So, what about we start tonight?" Miranda added. Bring more excitement to the other girls that already get used with these social life.

"Yeah, hell yeah." Lucy said. The other two girls just supported with whatever Miranda said. They even jumping around like a kids, like too excited.

"So, whose house is going to be the first one?" Miranda asked. Everybody is silent.

All of them suddenly turned their heads to Casey, like they already planned it.

"Since you are our new member, should we do it in your house on this first day?" Miranda asked Casey.

Out of sudden, Casey feel excited too. Probably because she never had any of her friends slept at her house, even Milly.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? Plus, my parents going home late lately." Casey said.

"Yay!" Miranda and the girls excited while jumping around.

"Is Tristan going to be there?" Miranda suddenly asked. Casey could not answer the question yet when Allison asked her too at the same time.

"Is Dylan could be there too?" Allison finally speak out, not just jumping around since then.

"Yeah, they both might be there." Casey said. Then they go back to jumping.

"Yay..." Casey tried to feeling excited too even though she do not know why is it so important.