Part 15: Missing or Stolen?

The next day, Casey still cannot move on after finding out that Miranda and her girls were the one who splashed a big amount of water on her last few weeks ago. She keeps thinking about it, not paying attention at all. Mr. Barnes busy explaining new chapter to the class.

"I have checked your assessment yesterday to make sure that everybody's submitted their works. But looks like someone acting so smart when not sending theirs. All of you have submitted the assessment except for Cassandra!" Mr. Barnes sounded a little bit yelled. His face looks serious. He never been serious like this.

Casey is still in her thoughts. Still thinking about the incident without realizing everyone is looking at her.

She finally come to senses when Milly said something to her. "Hello, Casey. Mr. Barnes is talking to you!" Out of a sudden, Milly sounded so annoying. Like Miranda.

Casey blankly look at Mr. Barnes.

"I guess you think you're smart enough to not paying attention to me." He sounded mad.

"Sir, I am so..." Casey could not finished her sentence when Mr. Barnes continued.

"I never become so mad with my student and you are the first one!" Mr. Barnes said, out loud. The whole class suddenly silent.

The cold situation ended when the ring bells. Everyone is packing their stuff and leave the class. So do Mr. Barnes. Casey that is still in blank has been explained by Milly about what happened. Casey quickly get Mr. Barnes before he left.

"Sir, I really don't understand when you said I haven't submitted my assessment. I guess you should check it carefully because I am really..." This time too, Casey's word got interrupted. People always never gave her chance to speak out first.

"And now you are trying to correct me? What an insolent student?!" Mr. Barnes pissed. He then walked away in madness.

Casey had a little bit tears on her eyes. She never got mad from anyone especially from a teacher.