Part 8: Hottest girl

Light brown long hair and a bit curly at the end. Glowing brown skin and a perfect shape of lips. Everybody knows who that is. Miranda, a perfect name for a perfect girl like her. A daughter of a successful yet famous businessman in the country, a candidate of the beauty pageant in the city. She won the title every year. Every guy lining up to get her. Every girl dying to be like her.

The sound of the high heels wear by her loud enough to gain attention of everyone in the hallway. By just flipping the hair, every guys will melt. What a perfect creature!

"Is she a Goddess?" Milly whispered to Casey. But the words only came out at the tips of her lips because Casey just ignoring her, like usual.

"Is she coming towards us, Cas?" Milly added. "Oh my God! She really is!" 

"Are you, Tristan's girlfriend?" Miranda starts the conversation with the most annoying question. Another word of 'Tristan's girlfriend' attacked her again today. If she hears it one more time, she might explode.

"Um..." Casey hesitates. Do not know what to answer. If she say no, then all the good things happen today will disappear. People that finally know her today, might forget her again. But if she say yes, that will burden her more because she only hates Tristan, not liking him. She hates it when he always look perfect while doing nothing.

"Yeah she is!" Milly answered it quickly, consider she is talking on behalf of Casey. Excited.

"Hmm..." Even though Miranda just sighed, she still looks perfect. Then she walked away with her squad, disappeared in the crowd.

"Oh my God, Casey! Miranda Hudson knows you which mean you're famous now!" Milly sounds so excited, again. Casey was faceless.