Part 24: Childish Game

Casey look out the windows, waiting for her new friends' arrival. All the snacks, movies and even some games have been prepared in her room right after she got home from Samantha's.

"Boo!" Tristan jumped into Casey, trying to startle her. She is way too focus looking out the windows.

"Oh gosh, Tristan!" Casey rubbed her chest, trying to breathe. She shocked like hell.

"Why are you here?" She added.

"What do you mean? This is my house too." Tristan answered.

"No, why won't you at practice today?" She asked. She sounded so desperate, hoping Tristan is not there.

"We are off for few days before the next game. Since this is my last year, the game might be big. So we need a lot of rest." Tristan answered. This semester is his last school year. He will graduate, same like Dylan. Dylan straight away get into business job once he finished high school. Tristan has a bright future which he could become anyone he want. But only God knows what he might do after this.

"Me too." Dylan sounded from across the hall room. Casey become more anxious, knowing both of her brothers at home. Their existence might ruin her first time sleepover party.

"What?!" She sounded a bit yelled. She approaches Dylan.

"I am resting too today. Dad asked me to. He said I work too much and I might falls sick if I neglected my health." Dylan said. He is busy watching television. He is shirtless. Same like Tristan, he has such a hot muscular and abs on his body. It is shining. Bet they put some oil on them before taking the shirts off.

"365 days a year and why today?!" Casey yelled. She straight away get into her room. Both of her brothers look at each other, clueless.

Casey look out from the windows of her room. Finally Miranda and the girls arrived. They are one hour late than the promised time.

Casey running to the front door. She saw Tristan and Dylan are watching television, a football match. Both of them are shirtless.

Before she open the door, she chase her brothers away. She do not want them to be in sight because they might ruin it.

"What's wrong with you guys? Get some clothes!" She said that while chasing them away. Both of her brothers just obeyed her when she keeps on hitting them with cushion.

"Fine." Dylan said. They walked out from there.

Casey open the front door. The girls are not wearing their pajama outfits. They are wearing something girlish, like an outfit for partying but not a sleepover party.

"Hey guys. Finally you came..." Casey could not finished her sentence when three of the girls pushed her aside when Tristan and Dylan came out of nowhere.

"Your house is quite beautiful, Cas. I bet more beautiful than ours or even Miranda's." Lucy said, right after she got into the house. She then joined the three girls, approaching Collins brothers.

Both of Casey's brothers pushing away their dirty hands, like they do not like the situation. Casey rolled her eyes.

Casey approaches them. They are still busy flirting with her brothers, touching them everywhere.

"Why are you guys late?" Casey asked Miranda and the girls. They are all still touching her brothers.

"Oppss, sorry. Traffic jam." Miranda simply said that, sounded fake. Everyone knows that her house is few blocks away from Casey's.