Part 32: Tribute Party

Casey is going to school alone again, after she lost Chris. She is still in sorrow, still could not believe what happened to her last few days ago. Her wounds still need time to cure but the wounds in her heart might takes a really long time to cure. She is not only lost her first love but she is also lost her best friend. Chris is more than her boyfriend, more likely her best friend even though they just knew each other a few weeks ago.

"Cas, I am really sorry for what happened." Miranda said once she saw Casey is walking in the hallway, walking towards her class. Casey could only nodded then she left Miranda behind.

All of her classmates look at her but she is just ignoring them. She is hoping that her days could ended quick, she feels like do not want to live anymore.

Casey walking home, alone. She used to ride with Chris but he is gone now. Tristan asked her to ride with him but she said she do not want to ruin his moment with Beatrice as he rarely spends time with her lately due to his busy scheduled. He has a lot of things to settle before he finished his high school after this summer holiday.

Casey is in her own thoughts, looking on the ground while walking towards her house. Her house is about two kilometers away. She stopped walking when one car stopped in front of her. She saw Miranda and the girls inside the car.

"Get in." Miranda said. After Casey find out who they are, she walked away. She needs time to be alone.

"A sad people should not be alone, Cas." Lucy said. This might be her only time being serious and brilliant. But Casey still walked away from her. Miranda driving her car as slow as she could to catch up with Casey.

"Always take friend's advices, Cas." Miranda said the quote again. She felt annoyed hearing it. She lost Chris because she took her advices. She walked faster.

"If you love Chris, please get in. We have something to tell." Miranda added, trying to convince her as possible.

Hearing the word 'Chris' makes Casey stopped her steps. She is actually hesitates to get inside the car because she still not feeling good after what happened. But due to Miranda's statement about Chris, she do it anyway.

"Look, we are sorry about what happened. We should be there when you are in trouble but you know cheerleader." Miranda explained.

"But he's your friend." Casey said. She do not know why they did not appeared during Chris's funeral.

"Because he was our friend, we do have something to say." Samantha said. Casey just looked at her, feeling clueless.

"We have discussed that we would like to throw a party as a tribute for Chris." Miranda added, trying to explain more to what Samantha said.

"The party is like get-together party where we will give speeches, saying good things about our late Chris." Miranda added.

"He deserves it, Cas." Allison said.

"Thank you, guys. Thank you." Casey is crying, feeling touched with their effort in remembering her beloved Chris. Lucy and Allison that sit beside her hugged her tightly.