Packing/somach bug

Start from the beginning

"LAURA!" I yelled.

"Yea rossy." I heard her say already by the door.

"Can you get me some fresh boxers and pants?" I asked.

"Sure." She said then knocked on the door a minute later.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I looked around the floor to make sure it was all clean

"Yea." I said and she walked in and handed them to me.

"Thanks." I said and she left I then put on the fresh boxers and pants and sprayed the air freshener then went to mine and Laura's room and she came in and sat next to me resting her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good." She said.

"It's fine I mean it's a part of life like you said." I said and we both laughed.

Then we heard Romeo crying.

"I got him." I said getting up but she followed and I picked him up out of his crib. I then changed his diaper and tried giving him his pacifier but he kept crying.

"Laura, he won't stop crying!"

"Um maybe he is hungry." Laura said and I handed him to Laura and she tried breast feeding him but he refused.

"He has never dome this before." I said taking him from Laura.

"Um let's just see online what could be wrong." Laura said and I agreed and we went on my labtop.

"Ok he is not hungry he didn't need a diaper change he doesn't want his pacifier he doesn't want to be held so he either wants a warm bath, he just feels like crying, or he is sick." Laura said.

"Ok let's try the warm bath." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said and I followed her to the bathroom and she got the baby bath and filled it up with perfect warm water for Romeo. Once I stripped him and put him in the bath it took a few minutes but he stopped crying.

"Yes!!" Me and Laura said.

She then ended up cleaning him and after put a fresh diaper on him and new clothes and picked him up and got out his play mat and set him on it giving him some toys then Laura came in.

"So ross is your diarrhea gone?" Laura asked me.

"Yea I think so." I said and she smiled.

"Good." Laura said and kissed my cheek.

"Oops you missed my lips." I said and she giggled so I cupped her face and kissed her.

"That's better." I said and she smiled.

I then looked at Romeo to see the toy keys in his mouth.

"He loves those keys!"

"Yea he must want to drive already." Laura said and I chucked.

After about 10 minuites Romeo started crying so Laura picked him up.

"I can already tell he is hungry." Laura said and started breast feeding him.

"I have been wondering what does it feel like when Romeo breast feeds?" I asked.

"Well the first day or two it kinda hurt but now I'm used to it and I can't really explain it." Laura chuckled.

"Well I am happy to be a guy."

"Why wouldn't you want to be a girl?" Laura asked.

"Well I wouldn't want a period, wouldn't want to give birth, and I wouldn't want my son drinking off me." I said and Laura laughed.

"Good reasons." She chuckled.

Once Romeo fell asleep we went downstairs.

"Laur can I order pizza? I don't feel likes cooking!" I said.

"Yea sure." She said.

I then ordered pizza and Laura and I cuddled, watching a movie until the pizza man came.

"Dig in." I said and we both started eating I ended up eating 3
pieces and Laura had 1.

"God I'm full!" Laura said putting her head on my chest.

"Babe you only had 1 piece." I said stroking her hair.

"Well I don't eat that much." She said and I chuckled.

I then started tickling her.

Laura started laughing her head off.

"Ross-y st-op p-please!" She said in between laughs all of a sudden I felt something no guys want to feel.

"MY FUCKING BALLS!!" I yelled falling to the floor then Laura stood up.

"Ross I'm really sorry I didn't mean to." Laura said

I just held myself in pain I felt some tears come down my eyes then I felt Laura lean down by me.

"I'm sorry." She said and I saw tears come down her fave.

I then sat up in pain.

"Laura, please don't cry it was my fault for ticking you." I said wiping her tears.

"But I hurt you." She said.

"It's ok." I said.

"Laura I will be right back I have to pee." I lied.

"Ok." She said and I stood up in pain and went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and boxers and looked to see if I was ok. Luckily I was! I then pulled up my boxers and pants and went to the living room to see Laura with Romeo and he was crying.

"Someone is cranky."

"Yea he woke up from your yelling." Laura said and I sighed.

"Sorry buddy." I said and took him from Laura cuddling him to my chest them he finally stopped crying and fell asleep on my chest.

"I'm going to put him In his crib." I said and got up putting him in his crib then I got the rocker I bought for him and brought it to the living room to show Laura.

"I love it!" Laura exclaimed.

"Well I thought it would be perfect for Lake Tahoe so we don't have to hold him all the time or put him on his play mat." I said.

"That's awesome." She said and I smiled.

"Well we should get to bed." I said.

"Oh yea." She said and we went upstairs and fell asleep.

The picture of the rocker will be on my Instagram.

Where do my readers live?

I live in California!