Resist

2 months later...

Meryl's POV

" Everything ok?" Cara asked me.

" Yeah, check the for the last time. I will go and check the models if they are ready." I told her and she nodded.

" Where is Richard?" I asked her.

" He is with Nora and Hugh talking with the paparazzi." She said.

" And Dean?" I asked her.

" Flirting with Gizele Elizabeth." She said and I sighed.

His big crush on Gizele Elizabeth is all that we heard all these days. He was too excited about this. He is just breathing in Gizele Elizabeth, living in Gizele Elizabeth, dreaming of Gizele Elizabeth. Everything all around is Gizele Elizabeth. It started to annoy me now. I told him to check if the technicians are ready by now. But he is busy there. I let it go for only today just because of his big crush on her.

" Alright. Let him spend some time with her today. Tomorrow I will make him work 18 hours." I said and Cara chuckled.

" Calm down, Bro." She said.

" Ok. Just check it. I am going to talk to the technician." I said.

" Everything is ok. Don't stress out." She said looking at the file I was working on for a recheck.

" Bro, I wanted to ask something to you from long. Can I ask that?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

" Yes, of course. What is it?" She asked me.

" Everything ok with Jose? I mean you look so upset these days. This why I decided to ask you. Are you guys ok?" I asked her.

And yes I set her on a blind date with Jose. They are currently dating for 2 months. But somehow it doesn't look so natural like both of them are forced to be in this relationship. Like they are getting suffocated but they won't accept this. Like they are hiding in this but they won't say that. I can say that from Jose's expression. We are friends from kindergarten time. I can understand his expression very clearly. Why are they pretending to be very happy couple in front of everyone!!! I was so happy that two of my friends are together now and they matches each other perfectly. But now I think I did something wrong by introducing them to each other. I don't know what to do. If they are alright or not. May be they are ok but I am worrying unnecessarily. This thought crossed my mind thousands of times but it didn't last a long time everytime I have seen them together. It's like they're just pretending to be so much in love with each other but it's not true. God knows if I am wrong or right.

" Yes, we are perfectly fine. What will happen to us?" She asked me giggling and then looked back at the file.

" Are you sure?" I asked her.

" Technician are waiting for you, Bro. Go check it. We can talk about it later, right?" She said and I nodded then walked out of there. I know she is just lying. She won't ever talk about this again. She just avoided talking about this. I need to talk to the other comrades about it. We need to find out what's wrong with her and Jose. We want them to be happy. This is not helping me. I need to find out a way to make them feel that love between them. Let's see if we are successful or not. But I wish all my heart that we become successful about this. I really want to see her happy for real not the pretending one. Just for the...

" Ouch!!! Are you blind!!?" Someone shouted at me. I looked who dared to do that. I tried to calm myself down as I found it was Gizele Elizabeth the model of the year. I bumped into her so it's definitely my fault. But she can't shout like this. Where is the manners girl?!