Confused

Finn's POV

" I remember what you said to me." I said to Stella.

" RD is here now. She will stay a few days. You can talk with her about the current situation. You know she will be more than happy to help you. Just tell her." She said.

" I will tell her if I need to. No worries." I said.

" May be we visit you today after the audition. Will call you later." She said.

" Are you taking the kids with you?" I asked her.

" Yes, I will take them with me. But I told Tris to go to you directly after his school. We will have a lunch together then. Is that ok?" She asked me.

" Yes, it's alright but have you informed Bro?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I told him. He will be done by then." She said and I nodded.

" Alright then see you then." I said.

" Mamaaaaa, Harry Barry took my Bennie." I heard Hazel. The next moment we found Harry the crazy boy running downstairs.

" Come on, Zelly take it back." Harry sticked his tongue at her.

" Don't call me jelly, Harry Barry." She squealed.

" Kids!!! Stop right there. Don't run around." Stella said trying to stop them. I sighed. This two are really troubling her but without them this house turns totally silent. I love their chirping around the house.

" Harris, Hazelnut stop Right there." I saw Scarlett. She ran after them and caught both of them.

" Give the Bennie to Hazelnut." She took the Bennie and made Hazel wear it. Hazel just hugged her. She patted her head.

" You don't love me. Everyone loves only Zelly. No one loves me." Harry said and Scarlett wrapped her arm around him.

" Come here, boy. Who said I don't love you? I love you both equally." She kissed on his forehead.

" Me too." Hazel asked. Scarlett chuckled and gave her a kiss as well.

" Now hug each other, twins." Scarlett said but the twins twisted lips at each other.

" So, I think none of you want to have the chocolate that I wanted to buy you." She said and  the twins looked at each other first they poked each other then shook hands." I said hug each other." She said and the twins twisted lips at each other but hugged as well. Scarlett hugged them both. " My little twins." She said and tickled them, they laughed but kept hugging each other. I smiled.

" She really has the power to handle the twins, hasn't she?" I asked and Stella chuckled.

" Scarlett always acts like me but sometimes she is completely like Flynn. Very loving and caring. Above all understanding and authoritative." She said.

" Is this the way of yours to tell that you love my brother beyond the universe?" I asked her raising one of my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes.

" I don't need to do that. I can directly say that I love Flynn beyond the universe. No matter what happens I will never ever stop loving him." She said and I shook my head. Savage!!! I looked at the kids. Love this kids beyond the universe.

" I am getting late, Stella need to go. I will be there with Tris in time. No worries." I said to her and she nodded.

" Drive safely. Don't think that you are driving an aeroplane." She said and I chuckled.

" I won't don't worry." I said. I walked to the kids and knelt in front of them. " Come on kids, give me a hug." I said and pulled them all in a hug. They squealed and giggled. I chuckled at this. "Be good kids, ok? Don't trouble mommy." I said and they nodded.

" They won't trouble mommy. I will take care of the twins." Scarlett the big sister said. I smiled. Little Scarlett is growing up so fast. I still remember the first time I hold her. She was so little. Very small and beautiful little baby. Now she is a responsible big sister.

" Good girl. Take care of the twins." I said and she nodded.

" I will. No worries." She said and I nodded.

" I will be get going then." I said and took my jacket.

" Bye, Finn." The kids said.

" Bye, little boy. See you at lunch time." Stella said.

" Bye, little boy." Hazel said and I chuckled.

" Bye kids, bye mommy." I said and they giggled.

I came out of the house and got in the car. I drove towards the office. I parked the car as soon as I reached the office. People started to greet me but I was very eager to see Meryl. I don't know why but I just wanted to see her at first. I think I just like to irritate her. She gets irritated so easily. It's fun to see her angry face with red nose tip. I chuckled inwardly. What a girl!!! I just wanted to stay close to her and keep looking at her when she makes her sketches. Too much attention she put on it not to realize that someone is looking at her or even someone is around her. I like the way she talks the way she behaves. A bit clumsiness but this which makes who she is and how she is. Meryl Hill is a definition of beauty inside and out. The innocence that she considers as her feistiness makes her more adorable. But she is not ready to accept that she is little bit childish. It's ok. As long as her childishness doesn't make her fall into any trouble.

The lift's door opened. God!!! What was I thinking about!? Why was I thinking about Meryl like this!!! I decided to avoid her but without my knowledge I was in front of her cabin. I found her talking with another designer. I kept looking at her. She was beautiful. The way she moves her hands while talking gesturing her expression out is something which makes her more beautiful. The way she bites her lower lips while she was thinking about something while putting all the concentration on the papers she was holding. She was just... God!!! I took steps back and walked towards my cabin. What's wrong with you Finn!!! I ran my fingers through my hair. I need to concentrate on my works.

I started to do my works. Suddenly I found that Nora still haven't given me the file I needed. I called her and she said she has gone to the textile house with the new designer. The file was important. I needed it instant. She told me it was in her cabin and I decided to pick it from there. I walked out of my cabin and while passing Meryl's cabin I found one of the new designers in her cabin. I raised one of my eyebrows. Is he trying to hit on Meryl?!! Hell. Stay back you stupid!!! I knocked on the door and they startled. The guy left at once. I looked at him glaring.

" What happened?" I heard Meryl.

" Did he try to hit on you?" I asked her. She looked at me weirdly.

" No, just talking. But what happened to you? Why are you acting so weird?" She asked me and I got confused about my own action. Why was I acting like this!!?