Damn Sure

Finn's POV

" What the hell are you talking about?!! Don't make me fire you." I said to the our private detective Edna Valerie.

" It's true, sir. I am sorry. But this plan what you made may not work. Moreover they can drag Ms. Hill into it. I think it was a plan which was made from long with a view to make Campbell fall into this trap. I think you should be more careful." She said.

" Are you sure?" I asked her.

" Yes, sir. Maxfield dragged it too much. I think you should keep an eye on Ms. Hill. I think they are trying to make a conflict between Campbell and Hill using Ms. Hill against you." She said.

" Hmm.. just inform Collins to keep an eye on her. Don't slip the matter of the securities of everyone specially the kids. Alert the security teams and tell  Ferguson to keep an eye on the kids" I said to him.

" Will do that, sir." She said to me.

" And don't inform anything to Bro at this time. He is already very busy to cope up with things. Now it's not the high time to inform him. I will tell him in person." I said.

" Sure, sir. Whatever you say." She said.

" Alright then, keep your eyes open." I said and hung up.

I was totally frustrated. I don't know what to do now. But I never lose. If one plan doesn't work then I have 100 more already. I won't let Campbell down. Campbell never loses. Not to anyone. At first I need to take care of Meryl and then those employees. Bloody traitors.

" Aren't you going to office today?" I heard my brother.

" Good morning." I said.

" Hmm, good morning. Are you doing well today?" He asked putting his hand on my forehead.

" What happened, Finn? You got fever?! Let me check." Stella said pushing him away from me.

" I am fine." I said but she assured herself checking my temperature twice. Bro sighed deeply patting her shoulder.

" Aren't you going office today?" Bro asked me.

" I will be late today. I have some other things to do." I said and he nodded.

" Stella, where are the kids?" I asked her.

" They are just coming." She said and the same time I heard the twins bickering.

" It's my hat." I looked at the stairs. They were fighting for a blue hat.

" Where is Scarlett? She can stop them only." I said.

" She must be coming as well." Stella said and I saw Scarlett was coming downstairs with Tris discussing about something. She ran to the twins as soon as she saw them fighting.

" Twins, twins, twins. Stop fighting. Tell me what happened?" She said pulling both apart.

" This is my hat but Harold took it away isn't giving it back to me." Hazel said.

" Is that true little one?" Scarlett asked.

" She took my pencil and threw it away." He said.

" You did it?! Bad thing Hazelnut. Say sorry to your twin?" Scarlett said. But she shook her hand.

" Why not?" She asked.

" Cause he fights with me." Hazel said sticking her tongue at Harry.

" He fights but he shares everything with you. You remember last month he beat a boy in the school who call you radish? Then that day when it was raining he gave you his jacket and let you feel comfortable then he got a fever? You forgot to do your homework then he gave you his notebook and he took the detention? Now think if he wasn't there then who would take care of you that much everyday?" Scarlett said and Hazel nodded. " Then say sorry." Scarlett said.

" Sorry, big bro." Hazel said and hugged Harry tightly.

" It's ok, little Zelly." He said hugging her back. " Here, your hat." He put the hat on Hazel's head.

" Thank you, Harry Potter." Hazel said.

" You're welcome, jellybean." He said and I chuckled.

" Don't call me Zelly." She said. "I am letting you go this time just because I love you a lot." She said.

" I love you too." He said kissing on her forehead.

" So none of you loves me?" Scarlett said and they hugged her together. She hugged them back. Big sister. Turning to a responsible one. I am very proud of Scarlett.

" Come on kids. Let's have breakfast." Tris said.

" Yes, I am hungry. I can eat a whale." Harry said.

" No wonder you can even have a fried dinosaur." Hazel mocked.

" Not a bad idea. We would try. But this is a matter of fact that dinosaur doesn't exist anymore." Harry said.

" But whale does." Hazel said.

" I will still be happy with Mamma's pancakes. They are delicious. Now say what does that mean?" Harry asked.

" What does that mean?" Hazel asked him.

" That means Mamma loves me the most." Harry said sticking his tongue at Hazel.

" No, she loves me the most." Hazel said.

" I love you all equal. All of you. Your daddy, Tracy, Finn, Tris and you 3. I love all of you the most." Stella said and I chuckled.

" Why are you laughing boy?" Stella glared at me.

" Just like that." I said.

The kids came and as always Harry sat beside me and he kept bothering Hazel and she kept glaring at her twin irritatingly.

" These kids!!!" Stella said glaring at Bro.

" What have I done now?" Bro asked.

" Your kids they are exactly opposite of you. Care to explain why are they like this?" Stella asked.

" I don't know, Babe. They have gotten that from you. I was always very quiet and good kid. Not at all prankster." Bro said. Stella sighed.

" Don't worry, Stella. They will be alright. They are just kid." Tris said.

" You were also kid, Tris but you were not like this. What am I going to do with this twins?" Stella said.

" Mamma, bake some cookies. We promise won't trouble you for next week. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee." Hazel said pouting.

" You said that last time as well." Stella said and I chuckled seeing that. Soon we were done with breakfast and I went to my room. I got ready for office. I needed to promise the kids that we will go for fishing on Sunday before I come out of the house. I drove towards my office and kept thinking about the situation now. Suddenly I got another plan. I smirked.

Well, how can you be so stupid Maxfield!!! I smirked. I don't even have to do anything. He will fall into his own trap. I parked the car and went inside. I needed to check on Meryl and make sure she is safe. I saw her cabins door open. I entered the cabin and the same time a sketchbook fall on my feet. I looked at her weirdly. I took the sketchbook.

" Anything wrong?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said then mumbled something I didn't get it.

" What happened?" I asked her and she just sighed.

" Nothing. Nothing at all." Then smiled  forcefully. I nodded confusedly. She patted the place next to her to sit me there.

I was damn sure she was hiding something. I just don't know what but she was definitely hiding something.