Messed

Meryl's POV

" Did you send the gifts to them?" My mom asked me.

" Yes, Mom. I did it." I said.

" What has they said?" She asked.

" Well, Edmund liked the gifts the most. He said 3 times that he loves you a lot." I said. " You should pay a visit to them soon. They must be missing you." I said to mom.

" Yes, I will soon. You know kinda busy these days." She said. " I am missing them too."

" I am going to visit them next month after the final presentation." I said.

" Then inform me I will book our tickets." She said.

" Sure Mom." I said.

" Tell that you are eager to see the little Edmund." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I am missing 3 of my grandchildren badly." She said.

" Yeah, me too." I said.

" I feel so lucky to have grandchildren like them. Proud of them." She said. " I am proud of you Eugene the most. He is just the best in every spare. Mark my word soon he is going to kill many young hearts out there." She said. I sighed.

" You just haven't said that, Mom." I said to her.

" So bad. I did. And Elyssa is going to be just like me. Beautiful, intelligent, gorgeous, sophisticated, savage and list goes on." She said and I chuckled.

" After all they have a badass grandma." I said.

" Yes, they do." She said and chuckled.

" So, they will definitely be the coolest kid cause they have the coolest parents ever." I said.

" Yes, they do." She said. " They are the best parents ever." She said. " I wish I could be a good parent for my kids!!!" She said.

" You are one, Mom." I said.

" No, Anna. I am not." She said.

" You are, Mom. Don't you blame yourself for anything." I said to her.

" I might be a good parent for you but I wasn't for Theo. I left my little boy to suffer. This why he hates me now." She said in a soft tone.

" Mom, he doesn't hate you. In fact Bro loves you a lot. Hate isn't a word to him for you." I said. I know how much he loves her.

" I wish I could turn back the time and take back the things I have done to my son. I wouldn't have left him anywhere. I wouldn't let him suffer. He was innocent but suffered for me. I am not qualified to be a mom. I failed to be one." She said.

" Mom, you know when a mom is successful to be a mom for real?" I asked her. " When her kids love her to the end beyond the moon. And we love you beyond the moon back, Mom. Bro, loves you too. Don't think that he hates you. He is trying to make you happy." I said.

" I will only be happy when he will start to talk to me, when he will call me Mom again, when he will not run away from me. I will be happy when he will accept me as his mom. He hates me to that point that he doesn't even wants to see my face now." She said.

" Don't think like like that Mom. It's not true. He doesn't hate you. Things are improving." I said.

" Things are not. If it would then he wouldn't keep running away from me." She said. " I have to go secretly to see him for once. He took away my right to see him. It is the supreme punishment for any mother if they are not allowed to see their children. This what I am going through now, Anna. Trust me it is even worse than you could ever think of." She said.

" It's not like that, Mom." I tried to convince her.

" I don't blame anyone for this cause I know that I deserve it." She said.

" You know what, Mom? You at least accepted that you were wrong but many are they who will never accept that. At least you are not like them." I said and she chuckled.

" I just hope I can make it before I die. I just want him to forgive me for real." She said.

" I don't know why actually you want him to forgive you. But he says he has forgiven you already." I said to her.

" It's not from heart. If he did then he would try to make things right but he never did that." She said.

" Mom, he did. You just need to be patient." I said.

" Alright, let's not talk about these anymore. I am just excited to see my grandchildren and daughter in law. I miss them already." She said. " I miss Edmund the baby the most. You know what he calls me?! He calls me Gamma. How cute he is!! He got the same eyes as Theo. I still remember when Theo was born. He had those beautiful eyes to melt people's heart in a second. Edmund is just little Theo. 99% same. The only difference is his smile. He got his mom's smile. Don't have any problem though. I love my angels anyways." She said. Typical grandma in so much love with her grandkids. I sighed.

" Yeah, I know. He calls me Chenol, weird but cute." I said.

" He tries to call you Cheryl. Like other two do." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I know. This Eugene has taught them to call it. But can't say anything. I just love them." I said to her.

" Ma'am, we are here." The cab driver said. I was in the can coming to office when mom called me.

" Mom, I have to go now. Talk to you later." I said.

" Ok, bye. Take care." She said.

" Yes, you too." I said and she hung up.

I got down from the cab and ran to my cabin. I don't like to be late in the office. I entered my cabin and threw my bag on the couch taking out my sketchbook. I was trying to make the sketches but my mind was again and again getting diverted by the topic why Bro avoids Mom when he loves her a lot!!! Why does he acts so weird!!! I started to think but not a rational reason came into my mind. I was so frustrated. I threw away my sktechbook and the same time someone entered in the cabin. The sketchbook fall right in front of him. As I looked up I found my boss standing there looking at me weirdly.

" Any problem?" He asked me.

" Yes, a lot." I said and sighed deeply. I was seriously messed.