Hell With You

Meryl's POV

" I didn't know that the bravest girl is scared of lizard. Crazy!!!" He said and chuckled.

" Don't mess up with me. You are a stupid." I said to him checking properly if there is any lizard.

" You know what? You nose tip turns into red whenever you are angry. What's with that?" He asked me.

" I will some day kill you for sure I will." I said to him.

" No you won't. You are a cute girl not a killer, right?" He asked me.

" I am not cute. I am a witch. Don't mess up with me." I said to him.

" No, you are far away then that." He said.

" For you I fall down from there. You know how I got there!!! Are you crazy?!!" She asked me.

" Why did you climb up there?" He asked.

" I needed the record book. But for you I left it there. Now I need to climb up again. Move." I said and pushed him away. I started to climb up the bookshelf again and suddenly he pulled me down.

" God!!! What's wrong with you?!! Are you deaf or blind or totally out of your mind?!! I said I need the record book. Did you hear that?" I almost shouted.

" Alright, I heard you. Stop shouting. You already damaged my ear drums enough." He said. "I heard it clear and loud that you need that record book." He said to me.

" Then what's wrong with you?! Why are you stopping me from going up there to pick it up?" I asked him irritatingly.

" It is not necessary to go there to get it." He said.

I swear he has some mental disorder. I rolled my eyes. How can I get that record book from here?! Do you have any idea? Cause I don't.

" Then how will I get the record book? I will call it, like dear record book please come down I need you now. Is this what you want to say?" I said and he chuckled.

" Good idea. It's better call but not the record book someone else." He said and picked out his phone calling someone.

" Hello, Max." He was talking with someone and I decided to ignore him.

I was about to climb up again but he hold on my wrist to stop me. I waited until he is done talking on phone. I am sure he has some mental disorder. He scared the hell out of me. I just hate lizards. I don't like them. I just don't. What if there were a real lizard?!!! I am sure I would get a real heart attack for sure. I definitely would get it. I am just not in a good term with lizards. I hate it.

" You are done?" I asked him when he hung up the call.

" Yeah."  he said to me.

" Then just let me go. I need it immediately and  find out the data." I said to him. " Do you think I climbed there without any reason?! I didn't. I climbed up there cause I needed that record book for arranging my sketches. And you are just a stupid. Came and screamed 'lizard'. Do you have any idea how ugly and disgusting they are? Do you know how scary they are?! They are not good. You shouldn't say that. How much of a stupid and jerk you were for saying that to scare me you know!!? You are just annoying. If it was not a crime I would have killed you already. Wait, I will kill you one day even if it's crime, just mark my words. You just didn't scare me with lizard!!! Urrrghh. I hate you. How can you do this!!! I will-" I was saying but he stopped me.

" Ssssssshhh!!!" He said putting his finger on my lips. " Don't you think you need to breath as well for living?! Or you consider your words as oxygen?" He asked me. " Just calm down." He said.

" Calm down my foot. Damn it. Why do you have to scare me with that word?!  You know this even gets me weird nightmare?!!" I said to him honestly.

" You are overreacting now. It's just a lizard." He said. I sighed. Lizard just a word for him but not for me. I had very bad experience with it.

" Easy for you. But not for me." I told him.

" It won't harm you anyway." He said.

" It will mess with my brain and keep me reminding something horrible which I have explained once. You won't be able to understand that. You will never ever." I said to him closing my eyes remembering that horrible thing. " Just don't ever do this again. Don't say that word in front of of me again. I just hate lizards. I don't like them at all." I said to him.

" Alright, Anna. I am sorry. I didn't know that you will react like that. I was just joking. I didn't know that you are this much of scared of a lizard. I hope you can forgive me." He said sincerely. I sighed and nodded.

" Now, leave my hand and let me get my file back." I said to him.

" You no need to climb up. Max will get it for you." He said to me.

" No, thanks. I can do my works by my own." I said to him and he glared at him.

" It's an order." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I hate you." I said to him.

" Yeah, thank you." He said and looked around the cabin.

The papers I was holding were everywhere now. I sighed and started to gather them. He helped me.

" I can do that alone." I said to him.

" I know you can. But I want to help you. I am the boss." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Stupid for a boss." I mumbled.

" I heard that." He said.

" Good for you." I replied and he chuckled.

" Done." He said as we gathered a the papers. I snatched the papers from him.

" What the.." he said and laughed.

" What do you want?" I asked him.

" I had come to know what should I pay for lying in the morning." He asked me smirkingly.

" Go die." I said to him irritatingly.

" Umm... Except for that." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" How dare you lie to me?!" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said to me.

" Just go. Don't eat my brain." I said to him.

" It's lunch time. You can leave works now cause you too need lunch." He said to me.

" No, thanks." I said.

" Oh, come on I said sorry." He said.

" I still hate you." I said to him keeping the papers on my desk.

" Let's go. Have a lunch together." He offered.

" Why will I go with you?" I asked him.

" Because- " he was saying but I cut him.

" Because you are the boss?!! Nah, it didn't work this time." I said to him.

" It's a peace offering." He said. I raised one of my eyebrows.

" You can either walk or I can carry you." He said seriously.

" Hell with you." I said and sighed. He just chuckled.