Interest

Finn's POV

" Everything is fine, Bro. Nothing happened. Stella reacts much." I said glaring at Stella. She just shrugged. We were in breakfast table.

" You if things are going out of hands then you should have informed me, Finn." Bro said.

" Yeah, I should have but you were busy with Dallas's project. So, I decided not to bother you." I said.

" Finn, you can anytime ask for any kind of help from me if you need it. No need to think about anything else. It could be hampered the whole project. But it's better that you have handled it yourself. But next time let me know." He said and I nodded.

" Surely, Bro. I will." I said to him.

" And take a legal step against those employees who broke the contract." He said.

" I will. You no need to be worried." I said to him.

" Better." He said and I nodded.

" I will go then." He said and stood up. Then kissed Stella, Scarlett and Hazel on their forehead. Daily routine. I shook my head.

" Take care, Dad. Don't drive faster." Hazel said patting his shoulder and I chuckled. She is always acting like a Mom.

" I won't, sweetheart." He said and she kissed on his cheek.

" Good boy." She said patting his head.

" Alright, Hazelnut. Tris has xm and Dad has works to do. Let them go. Ok?" Scarlett said to Hazel. Hazel sticked her tongue at her.

" Don't trouble, mommy. Ok twins?" Bro patted both the twins. They just smirked at each other.

" No use of saying that. They will do it anyways." Stella said. " You don't worry. Just do your work. When is the board meeting?" She asked him.

" In the evening. I might be late." He said to her.

" Ok, no problem. Just have lunch in time." She said.

" Ok. I will. No worries." He said. " Come on, Tris. I will leave you at school." He said and Tris followed him.

" Scarlett, Harry and Hazel don't have school today?" I asked Stella as they left.

" No, they don't have school today. Their exam is over." Stella said and I nodded.

" Alright then. Are you home today?" I asked Stella.

" Yes, I don't have works today." She said.

" Ok, then I'll go now." I said.

" Will you be late too?" She asked me.

" No, I will be at home by evening." I said to her. " Come on kids. Give me a hug." I said and hugged them all.

" Finn, we are not going for fishing today?" Harry asked me.

" No, dude. I am busy today. But I promise this weekend we will." I said ruffling his head.

" Can Zelly and I go?" Harry asked.

" Don't call me Zelly, Harris. I hate you." Hazel said and I chuckled.

" No, you guys can't." Stella said at once.

" Please, mommy, please." Harry said.

" No means no." Stella said.

" Yes, no means no." Scarlett said.

" No one asked you, Scary." Harry said.

" Kids. No fighting." I said.

" Leave it." Stella said. " I will handle them. You go. Aren't you getting late?" She asked me.

" Yes. I will go now. Bye kids. Bye Stella." I said took my jacket and came out of the house.

I drove to office. I needed to talk to our lawyer.

" Good morning, boss." I saw Hugh said as soon as I stepped into the office. I rolled my eyes.

" Morning. Why are you late today?" I asked him cause he use to give me lecture about punctuality.

" I am not late. I am in time. You are late." He said.

" Who is the boss here?" I asked him.

" You and this why you shouldn't be late ever." He said.

" Don't you have other works but to irritate me?" I asked him.

" I have but this is more interesting." He said.

" Do you want to get fired?" I asked him.

" I know you won't fire me. So this trick won't work on me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why do I have to have an employee like you?" I asked.

" Like what? Intelligent, hardworking, talented?" He asked me.

" Stupid, idiot, irritating are much required." I said to him and he laughed.

" Alright it's debatable. I will just let this slip for now. Mr. Jefferson is here. He wants to meet you." He said.

" Alright, I will be there. You go." I said to him.

I reached the conference room. I was thinking why Mr. Jefferson suddenly came to visit me. I entered the conference room. This deal with him left us in trouble already. If only Meryl wasn't there in time.

" Sir, Mr. Jefferson-" my secretary Liana was saying but I cut her.

" You may leave, Ms. Carrie." I said and she nodded. I went inside and took my chair.

" Good morning, Mr. Campbell." He said.

" Good morning, Mr. Jefferson." I said. " I hope there is a valid reason for your sudden visit." I said straight forward.

" Yes, quite valid reason. I heard you guys are in trouble. All the designers resigned?" He asked me.

" First of all, Mr. Jefferson, I have told you before and telling you now, when you sign a contract with us you have no right to interfere in our works. You should only think about your own business. You will get you deal done in time. You shouldn't worry about it. You only can tell things if we failed to fulfill your demand as you asked for." I said firmly. He nodded.

" I know. But I was just too much worried." He said to me.

" You shouldn't be. Cause we will make it sure that you get your work done in time. But first of all, we never informed you about this. How do you come to know this?" I asked him.

" This kind of news won't be secret for long time, right?" He asked me.

" It won't but exactly which source assured you?" I asked him.

" Well, had a deal with Maxfield. They ensured me that you will fail to do this." He said.

" Alright, next time you see Maxfield just tell them to mind their own business." I said to him.

" But they were too confident." He said.

" Mr. Jefferson, what have I told you? You don't have to worry about it. Not at all." I said to him. " They will soon come to know about this. But I will just tell you to keep your eyes and ears open. Don't just believe everything you hear from others." I said to him.

" Alright. If you insist." He said.

" Be careful." I said to him.

Maxfield were also behind this. No worries. Going to give this back to you with it's interest.