Crazy People

Finn's POV

" No, Stella. I am fine. Don't make an issue on it, don't tell Bro, I will handle it." I said to my sister in law.

" Well, I can see how good you are handling. They left you alone and you didn't bothered to tell me?!!! I will never wear a single design they do. I will sue them, wait. I won't attend their events anymore. How dare they!!!" She shouted. Uhhhh!!! Why this women should be this feisty!!! But can't help it she is like my sister and a friend.

" OK, women. Don't shout. Calm down." I said.

" How?? They cheated on you. Should I help you? I can ask my friends and they can help you." She said.

" No, Stella. It's ok. They have their own works too. They won't be able to handle everything properly in time. I will manage somehow. Besides, we have found a designer who can help us. She will be there today. So, I will inform you if I need any help." I said.

" Are you sure she can clear this mess?" Stella asked.

" Hope so." I said.

" Who is that designer by the way? Do I know her?" She asked me.

" I don't know, maybe you know her." I said.

" What's her name?" She asked.

" Meryl Hill." I said.

" Which Meryl? Theo's sister?" She asked.

" Yes, do you know her?" I asked.

" Leave me you too know her." She said surprising me.

" Well, no I don't I have never met her." I said.

" You have." She argued.

" No, I haven't. I met Theo's sister whose name was Anna not Meryl." I still remember that girl. She was cute. Very beautiful little girl.

" Yes, her nickname is Anna and First name is Meryl." She said.

" What? Really? " I asked totally surprised.

" Yes and she is an amazing designer. You will find that out soon. She is very talented and very hard working girl. She will surely clear everything. You will see soon." Stella said.

" I wish she can." I said.

" OK, boy stop worrying. Meryl will help you. She is an amazing person too. I have worked with her." She said.

" OK, where is Tris? Came back from school? And where are the kids?!" I asked. I am always worried about him and the kids. He is the youngest among all of us and we all love him more than ourselves. And add the kids. We are a perfect family.

" Yes, I was feeding them all and Harry!!! This boy has hidden somewhere to save himself from meals. This baby!??" Stella said. I laughed.

Stella was always with Tristan when he was kid. She doesn't believe nannies and babysitters. If she has works she used to take Tris with her or sent to me or Bro. She is like a typical mom who loves her children more than herself.

I sighed, though my mom loved me a lot, but I hate what she did with Bro. Still I miss her sometimes.

" OK, take care. Bye, see you at dinner time. " I said.

" OK, take care. " she said and cut the call.

I was entering my office I saw a girl bickering with the guards.

" Listen, they called me. But I don't have any appointment. You can call your boss to confirm it. I am sure he will." She said.

" Ma'am, we don't have any kind of instructions like this. If you are saying then you call whoever have called you and once they confirms, we will surely let you go inside, but before that we can't. It's our duty. We can't let you in." The guard said.