Answers

Finn's POV

" God!!! Is she out of her mind?!" Ferguson asked me.

" May be. I don't know. You ask her when you meet her personally." I said looking at the girl who was sleeping like a log on the bed.

" I will definitely ask her. I am curious." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" She was totally drunk." I gritted.

" Are angry now?" He said.

" No, I am so glad that she went to a bar wearing almost nothing on her body and got drunk and then almost ... urrrghh... I am definitely mad at her and she has to explain this when she wakes up." I said glaring at the sleeping girl on the bed.

" Have you informed her parents?" He asked me.

" Are you crazy!!!" I said.

" No, last time I checked you are crazy in love with a beauty. My brain is functioning properly." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" How can I inform her parents?! They will be so worried." I said.

" They are already worried now that she is not there at home by now." He was right.

" Then what will I do?" I asked him.

" Take her phone." He said.

" No, it won't be right." I said.

" Just do it, boy. You can even find out if she has a boyfriend and then we can make a plan to kill him together." He said and I gritted my teeth.

" She doesn't have a boyfriend." I said.

" How are you so sure about that?" He asked me.

" I know that." I said.

" If she has then?" He asked me.

" She doesn't." I said firmly.

" Alright. But take her phone and do as I say." He said.

" No, I won't." I said to him.

" Just do it, Finn." He said.

" It's not right to intrude someone's privacy." I said and he sighed deeply.

" Just do it. It's for her." He said and I took her phone though I didn't want to do this.

" Now?" I asked.

" Open it." He said.

" She has..." I was about to say she has put her phone on security but it wasn't locked. I looked at her weirdly. What kind of a girl she is!!!

" Done?" He asked.

" She doesn't have any password on her phone." I said to him weirdly.

" Yeah, I never saw Stella putting password on her phone as well. Have you seen her doing that?" He was right. Stella never does that.

" But not everyone are the same, Ferguson." I said to him.

" I thought Meryl is also a girl who doesn't have anything to hide. She is just an honest girl no show off." He said.

" How are they related with?" I asked him.

" Leave it. Just go to her call history." He said.

" This is a crime." I said.

" Check whom she called last time." He asked completely ignoring me.

" It's showing Mommy." I said.

" Before that?" He asked me.

" Someone called Chelsea." I said.

" Before that?" He asked.