Need To Find Out

Finn's POV

" Where are we going?" She asked him.

" You will find out soon." I said to him.

" Why can't you just tell me now?" She asked me.

" Just can't, Babe." I said.

" Why not?" She asked and I chuckled.

" As soon as we land you will find it out immediately." I said and she twisted her lips then pouted. I sighed and leaned on her kissed on her lips softly. She twisted her lips again and looked away. I chuckled at her expression. How cute!!!

" Aren't you talking to me?!" I asked her.

" No, go away." She said to me.

" Are you sure?" I asked her.

" Urrrghh!!! I hate you." She said.

" But I love you, babe. To the end." I said and she sighed.

" I hate surprises. Cause most of the time they scares me. Are you planning to land on a island full of lizard?!" She asked me looking down from the window. What!!!? I chuckled.

" What babe?!" I asked her.

" Yes, you can't be trusted in this." She said crossing arms over her chest. I smirked at her.

" Who knows!! May be." I said to her.

" What?!! I will kill you, Finn. Dare you do that. Just dare you." She said to me.

" What if I do that?" I asked her though I had doubt enough if there is something like that but it just fun to irritate her.

" I will shot you." She gritted and I chuckled.

" Alright, if you want to be a widow before your wedding." I said to her and she glared at me.

" Don't say that." She said and I pulled her close to me.

" Why not, babe?" I asked. She kept looking at me with a flat expression. I just kissed on her nose tip. She sighed deeply.

" You are crazy. God knows why I love you so much." She mumbled but I heard that and chuckled. Can't resist you ever. Why are you so cute, girl!!!

" I heard that, babe." I said.

" You are crazy. It's not false." She said.

" Ok. I agree that I am crazy." I said.

" You should agree with me." She said and that moment the helicopter was going down. She immediately pushed me away and looked out of the window if there is any lizard around or if it's the lizard island which she made as her craziest, scariest nightmare in her fantasy world.

" What is this place?" She asked me.

" Come on, Babe. Come out." I said and she kept sitting there stubbornly. I sighed and picked her up in my arms.

" No, leave me. I don't want to go out in the lizard island. Leave me... urrrghh..." She kept trying to get out of my hold but I kept holding on her. I stepped out of the jet and she hold me tightly.

" Don't let me go. Don't let me go. I don't want to step into this lizard island. Don't let me go. Don't let me go." She said looking around if she finds any lizard.

" Done?" I asked her.

" What?" She asked me.

" Finding out a lizard?" I asked her.

" Where is lizard?" She asked me in horror.

" There is no lizard." I said to her. " It's Venice." I told her and she looked around then slowly slipped down from my arms.

" Really?!" She asked and I rolled my eyes. " I thought it's the lizard island." She said.

" Who gave you this crazy idea about lizard island?" I asked her.

" Once I had a dream that I am like Gulliver was on a voyage then the ship wrecked and I was in a island full of lizard." She said and I mentally slapped myself hard. Yeah, I did it several times.

" This why that is called a dream not reality. If it was reality then you were not still alive. You would get a heart attack at once." I said and she pouted.

" Don't pout." I said.

" I will." She said stubbornly and walked passed me.

" Lizard.." I said.

" Ahhhhhhh!!!" She screamed and jumped on me." Where?" She asked me.

" Nowhere, babe. This what I was saying. There is no lizard around." I said.

" I don't trust you." She said. I chuckled.

" Ok, babe. You can either walk or you have got me as your personal ride." I said and she looked around then decided to get down. But she holding my arm tightly. I chuckled but it felt so good to hold her closer. We walked out of the airport.

" What are we going now?" She asked me.

" Let's roam around." I said and pulled her with me.

We walked towards the St. Mark's square. We found the beautiful pigeons there. Some people were feeding them and we joined them. We walked around and kept enjoying our company. We were walking towards the street and found some people standing there and we found a little boy making sketches. Meryl was very touched by his skill so we had to stop there when the crowd was a bit less we reached him.

" Hi, I am Meryl Hill and this is my fiance Finn Campbell. We really loved your sketches. You are very talented for your own age. Can I know your name?" Meryl said very politely. Woah!!! You never acted this cutely with me, Babe!!! But the little boy didn't answer for awhile. He kept looking at us.

" I think, he doesn't know English." I said.

" And we don't know Italian." Meryl said.

" My name is Irvine Arensio. Nice to meet you, Ms. Hill. Nice to meet you, Mr. Campbell." He said politely and I looked at him weirdly.

" You know English?" I asked him and he nodded a bit.

" You are very talented. You know that?" Meryl asked and he smiled shyly. " Is that your hobby?" Meryl asked him.

" I.. ummm... do it ...for ... money." He said looking down.

" You earn from this?" Meryl asked. He nodded.

" What do your parents do?" I asked him. He seemed to be uncomfortable with this question.

" Don't you go to school?" Meryl asked him and he shook his head.

" Why?" She asked shockingly.

" My mom is sick." He said.

" You are earning to get her treated?" Meryl asked.

" Yes." He said meekly.

" Can we help you?" Meryl asked. But he took a step back.

" No, ma'am. Thank you. I don't take alms." He said meekly. "Have a nice day, ma'am." He started to walk away.

" Irvine, we want to buy all of your sketches. How about that?" I offered him. He turned towards us with a bright smile.

" Really?!" He asked and we nodded.

" Thank you, thank you so much." He said and we bought his sketches.

" Listen to me, Dear." Meryl said. " Go to school after your mom get well. Don't leave your studies at any cost. God bless you." Meryl said and he nodded smiling widely.

" Thank you, ma'am. I will remember your advice." He said and Meryl nodded. He left. I took out my phone and called Cameron whom I knew to work with the kids who are in financial problems to do something for this kid.

" Let's go." I said to Meryl. She smiled at me.

" God help him." She said.

" He will. Don't worry." I said and we walked out of there.

Suddenly I saw a face in the crowd which made me shocked at once. What is this person doing here this time!! This person shouldn't be here. Not at all. I need to find it out.