Missing

Finn's POV

" What's with that face?" As she sat beside me in the court room.

" Nothing." I said.

" He is missing his Sweetheart. That's easy to find out. Why can't you get that?" Dean said and I rolled my eyes.

" What's wrong with that?" I asked them.

" No, nothing is actually wrong with that." I said.

" Nothing I wrong with that. You have every right to miss her. After all she is your girl. You should miss her." Hugh said and I rolled my eyes again.

" Why did you send her back when you know you will keep missing her all the time?" Nora asked me.

" She needed to go home. Her parents keeps missing her and a few days later she won't be able to spend time with them. Then after a few days when we get married they will keep missing her all the time. So, I let her go and meet them they also need to spend time with her before she leaves." I said.

" Then be happy. Don't show us this irritating face." Hugh said.

" Shut up. Don't irritate me." I said.

" Don't irritate him. Then he will fire us. After all he is the boss." Nora said smirking at me. I was about to roll my eyes but I remembered something and stopped.

" Nora?" I called her.

" Yes, boss." She joked and this time I really rolled my eyes.

" It's a serious matter." I said to her.

" Oh, boss is going to discuss about something serious. Attention please." She said and I glared at her.

" Alright. I am serious now. Tell me what is it?" She asked me.

" It's not that serious, I guess." I said.

" Then we can start to joke around again, right?" Hugh said and I glared at him.

" Alright, just shut up, Hugh. Let him talk." It was Dean's response. I sighed.

" Hmm, say that." Nora said.

" What about your 10 millions case, Nora?" I asked her.

" Oh, that?" She chuckled.

" Yeah, it's irritating me from long time. What's with that?" I asked her.

" That was a bait. They wanted to bribe me and I took it. Let them know that I am betraying you for 10 millions. It's a big amount you know? They thought that I am really betraying you. But the matter is even if they offered me 10 billions I wouldn't have sold my honestly and loyalty. My dad used to say that never let anyone insult your self-respect. Cause if you do they will rip you apart and then you will have nothing to do with it. I don't let anyone play with my self respect. It's mine not anyone else's to play with. In that case Cara was right when she told me not to sell myself. Neither body nor the soul. Selling myself means I am going to be someone's slave and I won't let that happen. Slavery is not my word. May be it suits someone else but not me. I don't let anyone over power me." Nora said and I chuckled.

" It was great that you guys didn't betray me cause I put all my trust on you 3. You guys didn't let me down. This why thank you." I said honestly.

" I thought you will give me a long vacation as a reward." Dean joked.

" If you wish that then take it." I said and he chuckled.

" Let's see. May be after the grand event of launching the brands." He said.

" I need that too." Hugh said. " I want a yacht and travel around." He said.

" I don't need anything. I just want to work. I want to work until everything finishes properly then I might go home for a week. Mom keeps demanding me to go home. But I just don't want to face Norman now. Seeing him always makes me feel like shot him at that place. I have a junk for a brother who does nothing but to waste money which I give him for education. I don't think I can keep him anymore. That day is not far when I will kick him out of the house." She said and I chuckled inwardly. She always says that. Norman is a crazy boy who keeps igniting Nora time to time by his stupid activities.

" This is actually thousandth of time that you said that. We all know that you will do nothing for real." Hugh said.

" You don't know how he is becoming. Besides my uncle John keeps misleading him. I don't think he is a good influence to him. But Mom doesn't trust me. What am I going to do with him?!" She asked frustratedly.

" Calm down girl. We will talk to your mom." Dean said.

" No use of talking to Mom against Norman. She won't trust us anyways." She said.

" Why do you just keep worrying about them when they don't give a damn!!!" I asked her.

" Cause my dad wanted this. I can't leave them cause he took my words that I will look after them when he won't be here. I am just keeping my words nothing more." She said. " Otherwise I would never ever looked at those people." She said.

" You are carrying your destruction with you. Your step mother and brother is going to make you experience your crazy nightmare one day. Mark my words." Dean said.

" No one can predict the future." Nora said.

" Well it's too easy to predict seeing there activities." Hugh said.

" Now stop you all. Don't try to poison my brain against them." Nora said. " No matter what they are my family." Nora said.

" Norman will one day surely leave you in some devil's territory. Mark my words." Dean said.

" Shut up." Nora said.

" Ok, just stop you all now. It's time for the hearing." I said and found Julian who sat in the second row with his friend who was a cop.

" Now this guy is a mystery. How did he know that we captured Borris and Jayce?" Nora asked me.

" He might be from ASIO." I said and 3 of them looked at me weirdly.

" What?!! Really?!" Dean asked me.

" May be who knows!!"  I said.

" Shit!!!" Hugh said.

The hearing was going on and suddenly my phone started to ring. I excused myself and came out of the room. I found it was Meryl's mom. I took the call.

" Hello, Mrs. Hill." I said.

" Finn, has Meryl gone back?" She asked. Came back!!! No she hasn't.

" No, she hasn't but what happened?!" I asked her.

" She is nowhere to be found. Her phone is also here on her bed. She is out of reach." She said and terror ran through my body. Has Maxfield kidnapped her to take a revenge on me!!! No!!!

" Ok, don't worry. I am trying. You don't be tensed." I said and hung up.

Where is she!! Has someone really kidnapped her?!! I called Ferguson and told him to find her out. I called Cara and Richard but she was not with them either. Then suddenly something crossed my mind. But why would she go Milan without informing everyone?! Nothing is harming if I call Theo and ask him for once. I dialed his number for being sure if my missing fiancée is there.