Wrong Way

Finn's POV

" Why aren't you saying ' I love you too'? I am telling you I am going to remove it if you keep acting like this." She said and I chuckled. I was just teasing her a bit. It's so cute to see her angry face. All red with anger. How cute!!!

" You won't." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Don't be so confident." She warned me.

" I am confident. Now what?" I asked her.

" Alright. Enough of it." She said and was about to remove the ring. I hold both of her wrists and pulled her towards me that she landed on my lap. I smirked at her on which she gritted her teeth and tried to get freed. But I didn't let her to move.

" You are never ever going to remove this ring over my dead body." I said seriously and she looked at me totally shocked.

" So you still don't want to say that, right?" She said.

" It's not like that." I tried to convince her.

" Then how is it tell me?" She asked me.

" It's just I was teasing you. Nothing more." I said to her.

" What's your problem with saying 'I love you too'?" She asked me angrily.

" No problem, Meryl. Alright. I am sorry, ok? Don't be mad." I said and she sighed but didn't say anything. 

" Are you upset now?" I asked her. She looked at me sadly.

" How long are you trying to make me wait for you?" She asked me.

" I am not doing anything like that. Why do you think like that?" I asked him.

" Then you need to cooperate." She said.

" I was just teasing you. I was about to say that back but you started to get angry at once." I said to her.

" Say what?" She asked me. I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes.

" I love you." I said and her eyes widened. Then she narrowed her eyes. " Now why aren't you saying that back?" I asked her.

" Why would I? Did you say that instantly?" She asked me glaring at me. I chuckled and leaned over her then kissed on her nose tip. She sighed deeply. I can say she was trying to hold back her anger but was terribly failing. I chuckled inwardly. She looked away.

" Look at me." I said to her.

" No." She said stubbornly.

" Turn, Babe." I said.

" Don't babe me." She said.

" Then what should I call you?" I asked him.

" Nothing." She gritted.

" Nothing is not a good nickname for fiancée." I said and she glared at me.

" Don't irritate me." She said to me.

" I am not irritating you, Babe." I said.

" Yes, you are." She said.

" No, I am not." I said.

" Yes you are. You always keep irritating me and it's stupid." She said and I chuckled.

" It's fun irritating you. You get irritated easily." I said and she gave me a death glare.

" Go irritate someone else. It's my birthday today and you are irritating me like hell. Urrrghh!!! Why do I have to stuck with a stupid like you?!" She said.

" Cause you love this stupid." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Let's have dinner. I am hungry." She said. I chuckled looking at her irritated face.

" Alright. As you say." I said and we had the dinner and I time to time looked at her with a smirk which irritate her more. I think I should stop or she will get super angry and it won't be good then. It's her birthday. There is still 3 hours left.

" What do you want to do after this?" I asked her.

" I swear I was going to throw this glass of water on your face if you had uttered any of stupid things." She said and I laughed.

" Thanks God." I said.

" Yeah, don't utter anything stupid." She said.

" Tell me what do you want to do after this." I asked her again.

" If you are being such a stupid then I am going home and sleeping. If you are not being stupid then let's go for a walk." She said.

" It's freezing outside." I said to her.

" Then I will go alone you no need to come." She said. I sighed.

" I didn't say that. You are not wearing comfortable clothes." I said to her.

" I am wearing enough to comfort me." She said.

" You have a thick skin then, right?" I asked.

" Yeah, I do." She said.

" Come with me." I said.

" Where?" She asked me.

" Just come." I said and took her inside the house. I saw Ferguson sitting on the living room working on her laptop. He heard our footsteps and looked up.

" Hey, Meryl. Happy birthday." He said.

" Thank you, Ferguson. I didn't know you are here." She said.

" Yeah, I just have reached here. Sit here. Let's talk a bit." He said.

" We are going out." I said.

" Don't be rude." Meryl warned me and I rolled my eyes.

" I will just come." I said and walked towards my room. I took one of my jacket and came back. I found her talking with Ferguson.

" Here he is. Then you guys go. Enjoy your time. I will talk to you later when we go back to Melbourne." Ferguson said.

" You old man, have dinner and sleep early. No one is willing to see you getting sick. So take medicines on time." I said to him.

" Stella is enough to keep bickering about that. You too don't start now." He said and I chuckled.

" Here. Wear this." I gave her the jacket.

" I am fine." She said.

" Wear it." I said to her and she shook her head. " Wear." I said strictly.

" I hate you." She said but wore it anyways.

" Great. Let's go." I said and we started to walk and talking about the random things. Her words never ends. She kept talking about things and I kept listening to her. Suddenly she stopped. Looking at the cafe the opposite side of the road.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" Dad!!" She said looking at the café.

" Your dad?" I asked.

" Yes. That's my dad. But what is he doing here?! Mom said she is out of the country." She said weirdly.

" Really?" I asked looking at Mr. Hill weirdly. I found her taking out her phone and calling someone.

" Hello, Mom?" She said.

--------------------

" No, Mom. Everything is fine." She said.

---------------------

" Mom, has dad come back?" She asked her mom.

----------------------

" No, I was just asking. You know it's my birthday. I thought he will somehow manage. But don't worry. You sleep. I will be late. Good night." She said.

" Is everything ok?" I asked her.

" No. It's not." She said. Well I things it's going a wrong way. Who was the person Mr. Hill was talking to!!? Strange!!! It was Meryl's birthday how can he forget that?!