Strange

Finn's POV

" Everything ok, boy?" Tasha asked me as she sat beside me.

" Yeah, everything is fine." I said.

" I heard you shouting on phone last night. Is everything ok?" She asked me.

" Yeah, all good." I said.

" Alright then." She said.

" Everything is not ok, Finn. Look at yourself boy!!! You have dark circles." Stella said serving the breakfast.

" What?! I don't have any dark circles." I said.

" Ok, you don't but it won't take time for you to have one. You are stressing yourself so much these days." She said.

" Chill. Everything is fine. Nothing to get mad." I said to her.

" You are not sleeping in time. You can fall sick." Stella said. There comes the Mom.

" Ok, Mom. I won't do that again." I said and she shook her head helplessly.

" Now have breakfast properly. And don't you dare to sleep late at night." Stella warned me pointing the knife at me.

" Ok, I understand. But I am strong not weak. You know. Even Meryl works all the night then attends office the next morning without any tiredness. I am still stronger than her. I can manage." I said to them. They both chuckled at this. Then smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at them. " What's wrong?" I asked them.

" There are thousands of people you could give the example of but you have chosen Meryl. Right then." Tasha said and I looked at her weirdly.

" What's wrong with mentioning Meryl?" I asked her.

" Nothing wrong. It's perfectly fine I think." Stella said smirkingly.

God!!! These girls!! Why are they acting weird now!! I sometimes really don't understand the girls and their intentions though girls are all around the house. I sighed deeply.

" I think in case of Meryl, she can have a insomnia problem or something." Stella said.

" But as far as I know RD, I can predict one thing about Meryl." Tasha said.

" What is it?" I asked.

" RD always says late night is the perfect hour for work. She all the time kept working at late night. Her work time starts from 12 in the morning. She says late night working increases her creativity. Thousands of times Bella and I found her still working like she was the night before in her cabin. We didn't want her to get sick. But for a weird reason she never used to get sick even if we all used to get sick. Her body and brain was tamed in that routine of hers. So, she was never sick. Her immunity level is high I think." Tasha said.

" And then we made a bedroom for her in every sections of GS that was attached with her cabin." Stella said. " So that she can have her sleep as well."

" But it helped her a bit with her workaholic behavior." Tasha said.

" What happened then?! She started to sketch over the walls?" I asked.

" No, she made office her home. It was several times she attended the board meeting with her PJ's on." Tasha said and I laughed.

" Seriously!!! No way. RD looks so matured." I said.

" That's now after having two of her kids." Tasha said. " Her kids are going to be most stubborn persons when they grown up."

" May be it's the same thing for Meryl." I said. I wonder why she is so used to sleepless nights!! Like she gets nightmare?!

" Yes, but not you, boy. I put you all under a routine. No one breaks my rules under my roof." Stella said.

" Yeah, no one dares to offend the Campbell's Queen. Who is willing to die here?! Who?!" I said and she chuckled.

" Yes, don't offend me. Then you will be is trouble, boy." She said.

" By the way, Flynn told me about the Maxfield. Do you want me to help you? We can do a collapse with GS. The grand event is next month. RD can help you guys though." Tasha said.

" I don't think I need any help. But I will let you know if things gets messed." I said.

" Why didn't you burn his ass in the first place?" Tasha asked me.

" I want to drag down the hidden mastermind." I said.

" Be careful then. Is Meryl still working alone?" Tasha asked.

" No, two new designers joined. Cara and Richard." I said.

" Cara Scottie and Richard Brentley, right?" Tasha asked. I nodded.

" How do you know them?" I asked her.

" They did their internship in GS. Both were RD's favorite apprentices. If RD could, she would have written a book on how talented, intelligent and devoted they are. She always used to praise them a lot. Kinda know them from that. We wanted to appoint them but they said working with different people will increase their experience and skills. I can see they are working with 'GNG' now." Tasha said and I nodded.

" They can be trusted?" I asked her.

" May be you can. I won't say anything. Cause time is a great factor to change people's mind. You can see yourself for example." She said and I nodded. We had our breakfast and then I was to go to the office. Today there was an important meeting.

" Ladies, I will leave now. I am getting late." I said to them. I walked out after giving them brief hugs.

I reached office and everyone was already in the conference room. I entered the room and everyone stood up. My eyes scanned on the room and stuck on Meryl. She waved me hiding from everyone smiling a bit. I smiled back and took my place. The meeting was started. Meryl, Cara and Richard started the presentation. It wasn't that clear as it was in a short notice. They had the drafts for most of the sketches. But the board of members were considering enough to understand their points. Meeting went well. All the time I kept stealing glaces at Meryl. She was acting weird. Sometimes she was looking at the people around then writing something on her notebook which she was passing to Cara And Cara was doing the same thing along with helping Richard. Strange!!!

The meeting ended and everyone left the room except for the 3 designers who were sharply looking at each and every single person who was leaving the conference room. Then they left the last. I walked out as well and took out my phone then called Ferguson.

" Hello!!" he said.

" Ferguson, just keep your eyes on the new designers." I said to him. " There is something fishy."

" With Meryl or without Meryl?" He asked.

" No, need to keep your eyes on her. I will do that myself." I said to him.

" Of course, you will." He said and laughed.

" Stop laughing. Irritating." I said and cut the call. I was about to turn but suddenly someone bumped into me.

" Meryl!!! What's so hurry?!" I asked holding her arm she was about to lose her balance.

" I forgot my phone in conference room." She said and ran inside the conference room.

Strange!! Who was going to get her phone anyways!!!