Unbelievable!!!

Finn's POV

" Finn!!" As soon as I stepped into Roberts house I heard Eugene. I turned to found him with the little Edmund in his arms who was eating chocolate spilling all over his mouth. I sighed. Kids!!!

" Hey, man." I said and he walked towards me.

" Ed, say hi to Finn." He said to the little one who looked at me then at his brother then again looked at me and sticked his tongue out at me. I chuckled at this. "He had a fever the other day. Now he is ok." Eugene said and I smiled at them.

" Where is Meryl, Eugene?" I asked. I need to see her at first. This girl will be the death of mine. Surely she will be.

" Cheryl is upstairs." He said.

" Cheyol ish uptail." Edmund said and I chuckled.

" But you tell me what happened to her?! Did you guys have a fight?" He asked me narrowing his eyes at me. I sighed deeply.

" No, nothing like that." I said.

" Then why was she crying like that?!" He asked me.

" She was crying?" I asked. What happened to her!!!

" Yes, hysterically. We were so scared then Dad calmed her down." He said.

" Thanks to Theo a lot then." I said and sighed.

" But why was she crying?!" he asked me.

" I don't know myself." I said.

" Ok, follow me. Find out why she was crying. Then tell me." He said. " Seeing her crying doesn't feel good." He said.

" Feelings are mutual then." I said to him.

" It's weird that she came with too many cuts on her arms, knees and elbows, on feet too." He said and I looked at him in horror.

" What?!! How is she now?! Is she ok?" I asked him.

" She is ok now. Don't worry." He said.

" How did she get those cuts?" I asked him.

" She might have came here running all the way from the airport." He said.

" What is in the earth was wrong to call a taxi?" I asked.

" I don't know. Didn't ask her." He said and I nodded.

" Alright." I said.

" Finn!!" I found Nemo standing there.

" Hey!!" I said and hugged her. She hugged me back.

" I want that, Dad!!" I heard a squeal. No wonder it was Elyssa.

" Ok, Princess. You got that." Theo said and they came into view.

" Try me Theodore Roberts, try me. You are not bringing a dog in the house. I will kick you both out of the house then. Don't bother me." Nemo gritted and I chuckled.

What's wrong with these girls!!! I heard girls likes dogs. But I found Stella and Nemo never liked a dog. I can understand Stella had a bad experience with dog but what's wrong with Nemo!!!

" Please mommy please. He will be a good boy." Elyssa whined.

" No. Never ever. No dog inside the house. We have a little baby at home what if it bites him?! Do you want any wild animal bite Ed?" Nemo asked.

" Come on, Mom. It will be trained. It won't go around And bite everyone specially Ed. I will keep him away from Ed." She whined again.

" Nah!! I don't trust a wild animal." She said. I chuckled.

" It is not a wild animal, Mom. It will be a pet." Elyssa said.

" Still I don't trust that animal." She said. " No pet inside the house until Ed is enough grown up. Topic sealed." Nemo said.

" Oh, then we can keep a pet when Ed is grown up, right?" Elyssa asked. " Ok, thanks mommy." Elyssa said and ran to her room.

" No, I didn't mean that. No you can't have a pet ever. Come back, girl." Nemo said.

" Relax, Babe. She will be fine." Theo said and got a glare.

" Don't say yes on everything that she demands. You are making her a stubborn Princess." She complained and he chuckled.

" She will understand this soon. Don't worry." He said and turned then saw me.

" You have reached already?" He asked and I nodded giving him a brief hug.

" What happened to her?" I asked them.

" Eugene, can you take Ed to his room?! His sleeping time." Nemo said and Eugene obeyed her at once." She came to know the truth."

" Which truth?" I asked.

" About her parents." she said.

" About all those things they did to Theo? She would have known that one day anyways." I said. Yes, I do know about this from long back but I wanted Theo or her parents say that to her.

" No, about one thing more." Nemo said.

" What is it?" I asked him.

" She came to know that she is their adopted daughter." She said and looked at her weirdly.

" What?! Is she not their daughter?" I asked them.

" No, she is not their biological child." Theo said in a normal tone.

" Did you know this before?" I asked him.

" Yes, I came to know about this a few years back."  He said.

" But...how?!! Meryl looks like her mom. Doesn't she?" I asked picturing them together.

" That may be a coincidence but Meryl is not their biological child that's true." Theo said.

" Are you sure?" I asked him.

" Yes, 100% sure." He said.

" I mean they looks closely alike to each other." I said.

" I know. No one can doubt on this but this is true. Meryl is not biologically related to them." He said and I sighed.

" This is crazy." I said.

" I know. But no matter what she will always be my Cherry." He said and I sighed.

" I know. It doesn't matter if she is their biological child or not she will still remain the same Meryl for us." I said. " Where is she now?" I asked them.

" Come." Nemo showed me her room and I walked inside the room. It was dark. I saw her sleeping on the bed.

" We are going. Will call you for dinner." Nemo said and I nodded.

I walked towards her and sat next to her. She was hugging the pillow. I bend and kissed on her forehead on which she whimpered a bit and I kept waiting for her to wake up. Suddenly I felt a bit movement on her. I kept looking at her coldly. She opened her eyes and found me. Her eyes widened at first then she gulped hard.

" Hi." She said looking away.

Really, girl!!! You have just this to say!!! I pulled her at once and hugged her tightly. This girl is just Unbelievable!!!