Lizard

Finn's POV

" The contract is ok. But it seems the employees were not aware of this rules. Were they?" Mr. Cereny asked us.

" Yes, they knew it." I said to him.

" But still they did it?" He asked me.

" I explained you already why are you repeating same thing?" I asked him.

" Just to make sure if it's what we were thinking about." He said and I nodded.

" We are suing them now. No other choice." I said to him.

" Alright but before that we need to make sure if talking with them can settle things easily." He said to me.

" I don't want to talk with them. How about that, Mr. Cereny? They didn't talk with me when they left the job. So, it's not my problem if talking with them can make things right or not. I am not going to do that." I said to him.

" Alright, whatever you think is good for you and your business. I was just trying to make things easy. Campbells never had to go to the court for an issue ever." He said to me.

" Sometimes it has to be the first time." I said to him. " We can't predict the future. We haven't gone to the court doesn't matter we will never go as well. If something happens that serious and have to go to the court then we definitely will go there. Even my brother has said the same thing. If we have to then we will definitely do it. No matter what we can't let it go if things are not right. I will make sure people knows it." I said to him.

" Alright, sure. I will file the case." He said.

" Thank you. Make sure it's done properly." I said to him. " I don't want any mess about it later. I hope you got it right."

" You no need to worry. I will make sure it's done properly." He said.

" Ok, call me when the things are ready." I said to him.

" I will try to make it fast." He said to me.

" Just do it by tomorrow." I said.

" Sure. Will try my best." He said.

" Don't try. Just do it." I said to him. " Don't want no as an answer."

" Consider it's done." He said.

" I hope you won't step back from this now. You know the consequences of betraying with Campbell, right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I won't step back, Mr. Campbell. Don't worry." He said to me.

" That's good for you." I said to him.

" I will leave now." He said.

" Alright." I said to him. He left my cabin and I checked the time. It was 12:00 already. I still have one hour to finish my works before the lunch break. I started do check the files were gathered on the table. I heard a knock and the next moment Nora entered the cabin.

" He left?" She asked me.

" Yeah. Told him to file the case by tomorrow." I said closing the files.

" Good, I have a good news for you though." She said.

" What is that?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

" The good news is, Cara agreed to join us. Infact she is trying to bring her friend Chelsey as well." She said to me.

" Good then. Tell them to join as soon as they can." I said to her.

" Yeah, I will. Don't worries." She said to me.

" Better." I said to her.

" And I already have told Meryl that there is no hidden camera in her cabin. She is very angry with you. She said she will make you pay for this next time you see her." She said and I chuckled.

I don't know. I was just loving to mess up with her. Short temper girl. It was fun to irritate her. Her expression keeps changing time to time. Very funny that is. But aside from that she was still that cute girl. I meet her once or twice in the family functions. But it's weird that she doesn't remember me. May be she got confused with so many people. At least she should remember Stella. Weirdly she doesn't even remember her. I just wanted her to remember about us.

" Alright. I am going to see her awhile later in lunch break. I hope it's fine." I said to her.

" Be careful. Angry Meryl is not a good thing." She said to me. I laughed.

" Thanks for telling that. But what should I do with that? I need to know what do I need to pay for what I have done, right?" I asked her.

" You are acting irritating. Very very irritating." She said to me and I chuckled.

" May be." I said to her.

" Well, I will be going. I have works." She said and I nodded.

She left and I finished my works. I arranged the files and walked out of my cabin. I walked towards Meryl's cabin. I knew she was extremely angry with me. I need to calm her down. I reached her cabin and knocked on the door.

" Come in." She shouted. I sighed.

Must be busy. I went inside and what I said made me chuckle. She was standing on the bookshelf on the corner trying to reach the cabinet on the top. Must be trying to get some files. I cleared my throat. I found her weird self and it made me chuckle again. Her scarf was wrapping around her head and blazer was around her waist. She was standing there on the top of the self holding piles of sketch records searching for something. She was holding some papers between her teeth some were on her arms. Totally weird things to see. I found her so cute though she was totally clumsy. I cleared my throat and she got shocked. Then turned to me and glared.

" What's wrong with you?!" She asked me irritatingly. I chuckled inwardly. She tried to look angry but failed miserably. Anger doesn't suit her.

" What are you doing up there?" I asked her. 

" Playing cricket. Wanna join?" She asked me.

" Oh, really?! Wait I will come." I said to her.

" Just tell me what's wrong." She said to me.

" How did you reach there?" I asked her.

" I am strong and brave girl not like you." She said twisting her lips.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Tell me what you want to say. I don't have time for you. You are irritating." She said to me.

" I am your boss here." I said to her.

" Damn you. Tell me at once what you wanted to say otherwise I will throw this record book on your face." She said to me.

" I wanted to say .." I was saying but suddenly an evil idea came into my mind. I smirked.

" Say what?!" She asked me checking the records.

" That there is a lizard." I said and her eyes widened in fear.

" Where is that?" She started to search for it.

" There." I pointed.

" Wh....whe...where?" She was shuttering.

I thought she will come to know that I was joking but the next moment she lost her balance and fall down on me with a loud shriek. I chuckled.

" Alright, bravest girl open your eyes." I said to her.

" Has the lizard gone?" She asked.

" No. It died after hearing your shriek." I said to her. She opened her eyes and looked around.

" You joked?" She asked me and I shook my head smirkingly.

" You?!!" She said pushing me away from her. I laughed so hard.