Spying

Meryl's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" On a date." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I have something important to tell you." I said.

" Yeah listening. Tell me." He said.

" Not here." I said.

" Why not?" He asked me.

" Because it's important and can't tell it in public." I said looking around.

" Why?! Are you going to propose me?!" He asked and gritted my teeth showing him my fist.

" How about getting a punch?" I asked.

" Not good." He said. I glared at him.

" Then be serious." I said.

" Alright, I am damn serious. Let's start the discussion about lizard." He said. I punched hard on his arm.

" It was hard. Where do you get this much energy, huh?" He asked me rubbing his arms.

" I eat like an elephant. This why." I said rolling my eyes.

" Oh, I thought you eat like a li-" he said and I glared at him. " I was going to say Lilliput not lizard." He said smirking at me.

" Do you know I much I hate you now?" I asked him.

" No. How much?" He asked me.

" If we were alone you would have seen. You are lucky that we are in public." I said.

" What would you do if we were alone?" He asked me wrapping his arms around my shoulder. He looked around with an expression that made me feel weird. Why was he acting so overprotective?!!

" What happened?" I asked him following his gaze. But before I could get to see something he pulled me with him.

" Nothing happened. What were you saying?" He asked me.

" Why are you acting weird?" I asked him.

" When did I act weird?" He asked.

" You act weird all the time, Finn." I said.

" Then why bother to ask?" He said.

" Was making sure if you really know that." I said.

" Alright, just stuck with me. Don't look back. It's better if you put of your hoodie." He said.

" Why?" I asked him.

" Just do it." He said and I pulled my hoodie over my head.

" You are really weird today." I said and he looked back secretly. He cursed under his breath and took out his phone dialed someone's number.

" Hello, Ferguson." He said.

---------------------

" Yeah, listen to me." He said. " We are at block 9. Pick us up." He said. " As soon as it possible, old man." He said and hung up.

" What's wrong, Finn? You are really scaring me now." I said.

" Someone is following us." He said.

" So, why did you tell me to hide myself?! He is watching you as well." I said.

" I don't want to involve you in this. This why I am trying to hide your identity." He said.

" Is it necessary?" I asked him.

" Yes, it is." He said. I nodded.

" Ok, if you say so." I said.

" Thank you for trusting me." He said. I sighed.

" I didn't think it's this much serious." I said.

" Neither me." He said mindlessly looking around still wrapping his arms around my shoulder protectively.

For the first time we were this close for that long and I realized this guy was irresistibly dashing. It wasn't good for my heart. I tried to keep my stupid thoughts on the bay.

" There the car is. Come with me." He hold my hand and lead me towards the car. He opened the door for me and I got in then moved the other side as he got in.

" Where to?" I heard a guy saying. Finn showed him his phone and he nodded.

" Don't take the straight way. Take the long cut. Someone is following us. I want you to confused them." He said.

" That's easy." The other guy said.

" Then show your skill, old man." Finn said and he laughed.

" Let's see." He said and started the car.

" What were you saying then, Anna?" He asked me.

" Well, you know I was talking with Richard and Cara today." I said.

" Now who are they?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" The new designers." I said.

" Oh, I actually forgot their names. I will remember then from now. No worries. So, what were you guys discussing? About lizard or Cockroach?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" No, about your funeral." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, sorry. Tell me what happened?" He said.

" No, I won't." I said crossing arms over my chest and I heard the guy who was driving laughing.

" Hi, I am Meryl Hill. You didn't tell your name." I said to him.

" I am Ferguson." He said. " Nice to meet you, Ms. Hill. I heard about you a lot from Stella these days." He said.

" Oh!!" I said. " Nice to meet you too, Ferguson." I said. " You can call me Meryl. It would be more comfortable." I said said.

" You can call her, Cherry as well. Her nose tip turns into cherry red whenever she is angry. This why she was named Cherry." Finn said and I pressed my heels on his foot. He hissed. " I hate these heels." He gritted and I chuckled.

" Don't mess up with me." I said. Ferguson laughed.

" See, Finn. Who has the power now?!" He said laughing.

" I will deal with you later, old man. Before that the red car next to us is following us from long. Mess with him." Finn said.

" Put on the seat belt." He said.

" We did." Finn said.

" Hold on." Ferguson said.

" For what?" I asked and my question was answered the next moment as the speed of the car increased crazily.

I looked at the road it seemed we are in passing things in the speed of light the dangerous turns. I swear this old man was in racing before. I will ask him if we are alive till we reach our destination. I wonder where the traffic sergeants are. Why aren't they following us by now!!!? Suddenly the car came back on it's normal speed again. Thanks God!!!

" What were we doing? Killing ourselves?" The first thing I said letting go the breath which I was holding. I heard Ferguson chuckled.

" Don't laugh, Ferguson. If you again do this I will break your hands and legs. Don't drive crazily. It's dangerous." I said.

" Yes, Hazel also says the same thing." Ferguson said.

" See, that little girl has more sense than you and my boss." I said pointing at Finn.

" Yeah, she is intelligent. After all Flynn and Stella's daughter she is." Ferguson said.

" Don't you dare to drive crazily again." I said.

" I will try." Ferguson said.

" Thry lost the track." Finn said looking behind.

" Told you, boy." Ferguson said winking at him which he rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes. You know what can happen then?!" I asked smirking at Finn. He chuckled and looked back again. I also looked back. What's wrong?! Who was following us?! Is someone spying on us!!!