What Is Happening?!

Meryl's POV

" Look, look what we have got here." Cara squealed and I reached her.

" What is that?" I asked her.

" There is a lot of deleted files here. See?" She said.

" Hmm." I said checking the files.

" It seems they had almost completed the project when they decided to leave." Cara said.

" Yes, there is everything arranged that we needed to do. Look even the approximate financial cost and rate are included here." I said.

" But I think Richard already did it. We don't need to follow theirs. Besides we have changed a lot of things. I will keep it down. Should we delete it?" She asked me.

" No, keep it. Don't delete it." I said.

" Ok, let's keep it. I don't think we will be needing this anymore." She said.

" Just keep it. We don't know when we will need it again." I said to her.

" Alright. But where has this Richard gone now?" She asked me.

" He went to the fabrics house this morning. He texted me." I said.

" It's almost lunch hour now. What is he doing there till now?" Cara asked.

" May be talking to the executive directors. There are a lot of mess. They were not understanding the classifications of the fabrics though we emailed them. There is a lot of orders you know. We don't need our orders got spoiled or get mixed with each other. Most them are different from each other so we need to pick it carefully. It's better if Richard be there to give them instructions. It would be nice to maintain things properly." I said.

" We don't have enough time before the final presentation. We need to be careful. A little mistake can spoil all the hard works. I wish we had a team. At least of 5 people." She said.

" We will make it work. It doesn't matter how many of people we are." I said." Never lose hope. We will do this. Let's not think anything negative. Stay positive. It will make you feel better and encourage you." I said.

" I am positive. I am not thinking anything negative but it's not something which is going to out of my mind before we are done with the it. It will keep bothering me until the final presentation no matter how I try not to be effected by the situation. Well, let's not talk about it anymore. Let's just work. It will help." She said.

" Alright. Let's go and work. Let's not look at this files anymore. Let's do our works by our own. I have faith on myself and on us." I said patting her shoulder.

" I have on myself as well. Just watching things going to complicated is bothering me. I never have worked under this much of pressure. You see things are getting more messed day by day. I think this Maxfield has some other problem with Campbell. Who will stoop this low for business deals?! I am curious about it now." She said.

" What other problem you are talking about?" I asked her.

" May be personal. I don't have any idea but I think so." She said.

" We shouldn't comment on this without knowing. It's a sensitive issue. We can't just intrude anyone's private issue." I said.

" You are right. We just shouldn't. I will go back to my cabin. I have to recheck the presentation before Richard comes back. Then we can discuss about the designs and how to put them in a perfect place. I think we can win over them and do it better than the previous employees." She said and I nodded.

" We can." I said to her.

" Then I will go." She said. " See you at lunch time." She said.

" Sure." I said. She left my cabin and I started to complete the sketch I have started awhile back when she came to my cabin. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in please." I said and found Finn entering the cabin.

" Good morning." He said smilingly. Damn!!! Don't smile.

" It's almost lunch time though." I said.

" I know." He said rolling his eyes.

" Why isn't your eyes getting stuck at an awkward position now?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Cause I ordered them not to be." He said to me.

" Of course, how can I forget you are the boss here!!" I rolled my eyes this time. He chuckled.

" Good, don't forget." He said to me and sat across me. " Busy?" He asked me.

" Why asking when you have eyes to see?" I asked him continuing my sketches.

" Yeah, I have eyes and I can see things clearly. Like lizard." He said and I glared at him. Then looked around if there is any. He laughed at my action.

" Urrrghh!!! I hate you Finn Campbell." I said to him.

" No, you don't." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck at an awkward position." He said.

" If your eyes don't then mine will also be not." I said to him.

" Your eyes can get stuck cause you are not the boss here." He said.

" How can you be so childish!! Geezzz!!!" I said.

" I don't know." He said and shrugged.

" Why are you here? To irritate me?" I asked him.

" No, actually I had come to talk to you which you didn't want to talk yesterday." He said to me.

" Oh, that!!" I said. " Actually Richard was saying his phone and laptop both were hacked few days back. He was saying he thinks Maxfields have done it." I said to him. He looked at me sharply.

" How is he that sure?" He asked me.

" He was just saying that." I said.

" Hmm... No need to be so tensed. Just do your works normally. They can do nothing." He said.

" I am not at all tensed. They can do anything to me anyways." J said.

" Exactly." He said. " Just be careful. Don't involve in any matter with an unknown person." He said and I nodded.

" I will." I said.

" Well, I am going to Greece tomorrow. I will be back by Wednesday. If you feel anything wrong don't hesitate to call Ferguson at once. He will help you. Just take care." He said to me.

" I will. No worries." I said to him. " But suddenly to Greece?" I asked out of curiosity.

" Have some deal to close there." He said.

" Ok, then take care you too." I said to him. He nodded.

" I will." He said and stood up to go. He reached the door and turned again to see me. Then left.

I kept my hands on my heart to calm it down. What is happening to me?!!