Awfully Weird

Meryl's POV

"There should be a specific reason behind it." Cara said to me.

" Don't know. What do you think it should be?" I asked her.

" I don't know that either." she replied.

" There must be a technical issue. Otherwise it has never worked this crazy." Richard said.

"  I am working on it. I will find it out  by tonight."Cara said.

So basically what happened was the we tried we were trying to mail the board of members but it bounced. There is no such email address. I tried to call Mr. Firtzcole but he didn't take the call. I am confused now. I should call Finn but I don't know if it's right or wrong. He has gone to Greece for an important meeting. I don't want to disturb him right now. Let's see if we can solve this issue by ourselves. Otherwise we would have no other choice but to call him. I can call Stella and ask her for a solution if it's not that serious. But I think we will be able to handle it. God knows. I really hope so.  

" No worries. We will go and meet Mr. Fitzcole if we can't email her. Sometimes it's good to do work by our own without waiting for the technology. It sucks sometimes. So let's do it by ourselves. I don't trust this f*cking thing anymore. It is such a traitor." Richard said and We chuckled at his reaction. 

" You should take this note for future. Don't trust the technology in future in this kind of cage." Cara said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Bro, see this." Cara said to me. I looked at her laptop where she was working awhile back. It is the previous presentation. I looked at her weirdly.  

" What's wrong, bro?" I asked her.

" Who changed this? You?" She asked me. I looked at the presentation and found several changes in it."I swear it was perfect already. you don't have to change it." she said.

" Hold on, bro. hold on. I haven't changed anything." I told her.

 " You haven't?" she asked me. 

" No, Bro." I said shaking my head. 

" I understand everything. Do they think that we are stupid?" Richard gritted. 

" Who?" I asked him.

" Those people who are trying to drown us. But let me tell you one thing they didn't choose a perfect person to mess with." Richard said.

" What are you going to do, bro?" I asked him.

"  Going to beat them in their own games." he said.

" And how is this supposed to happen?" I asked him.

" Just wait and watch how I do it." he said.

" Don't get into trouble,Bro" Cara said.

" I won't. No worries." He said.

 " I wish I could trust you." Cara said and I chuckled.

" Bro, I think we should inform this to our boss. It's too much now." Cara said.

" Don't worry I will inform him. " I said and they turned to me smirking at me widely. I rolled my eyes. 

" Don't give me that face weirdo." I said to them.

" Of course you will inform him. We no need to be worried about it. Right?" Richard said still smirking at me and I punched on his arm hard.

" Hey!!! It was hard." he protested. 

" Well you deserve it." I said to him." Well, I think we shouldn't trouble him now. It's not correct time. Let's discuss this with him when he comes back from Greece." I said to them. 

" Oh!!! He is not here in Australia?" Cara asked me. 

" No, he has gone to Greece for a week. I guess." I said.

" oh, We didn't know but you definitely do. You must know." Richard said. 

" I know just because he came to give me my advance birthday gift yesterday." I half lied. Cause if I tell them that I knew this before they will not stop irritating me. 

" Advance birthday gift?!!" Cara smirked at me.

" What now?" I asked her.

" We don't have any problem. We are fine." Richard said. I sighed deeply as I found them smirking at me.  

" Alright. I am out of here." I said and walked out of the cabin while hard them laughing behind me.

I came to my cabin and started to do my works. I have a lot of works to do now. I need to finish them. It was lunch time when I finished my works. I decided to take rest for awhile cause my eyes were begging for sleep. I think I am turning into a machine. I just keep working. I don't even think about to take rest for long. I don't know when I was slept.  I wake up when I felt someone was shaking me by my arms. I sat still at once and found Cara standing in front of me. I looked at her weirdly. 

" Huh!!!" I said to her. 

" don't you want to have lunch, Bro?" She asked me.

" Oh yeah..uhhh..ummm...of course let's go." I said to her arranging my hair which was looking like nest. I don't know how did I slept that my hair got that messed!!

" Are you ok?" she asked me. 

" Yeah, I am fine. I think I need some rest." I said to her.

" go home. Take rest." she said . 

" Yeah, I think I will go home after having lunch." I said to her.

" Ok , then let's go. Richard is waiting outside." She said.

" Yeah, let's go,bro." I said to her.

" Do you have a fever?" she asked me checking my temperature.

" No, Bro. I am fine." I said to her.

" Alright."she said and we came out of the office building. I found Richard standing outside of the office building for us. He was frowning at his phone. 

" What happened?" Cara asked him.

" You should check this, Bro." he said to me giving his phone.

" What is this?" I said to him. 

" Just check it out." he said and I looked at the screen and I was shocked seeing the article showing. 

Is Finn Campbell dating Carmella Jessica? 

There was a picture of them together hugging each other.

His girlfriend!!! WOW!! So, this is why he went to Greece?? To meet her!!? 

" You should keep an eye on your man, bro. Look at this bi*ch. She is trying to steal your man." Cara said to me. 

" He is not mine, bro. I told you guys." I told them. I don't know why it felt awfully weird when I said not mine.