Wrong

Meryl's POV

" What did you guys do to my brother?" I asked him and he sighed deeply but didn't say anything. " Dad, I asked you something. Please, answer me." I said.

" Not your mom. It's only me who tried to make his life miserable. When I find out that he is alive, I just made him struggling more. I kept saying your mom that Theo is just up to take revenge on her which made the guilt shot in her and she started to hate his existence. She didn't want to see his face but he was always around. Then when Theo's adopted parents were dead because of a fire incident he left for Greece. It was when I got a bit peace of mind that he was away." Dad said and I kept looking at him with a blank face.

" Why did he left for Greece? Did he have anyone to stay with in Greece?" I asked in a broken tone. He looked at me sadly. Then nodded his head.

" One of his adopted father's friend used to live in Greece. He was staying with them to complete his study. He was in college then. But again here your mom started to getting frustrated about her. The guilt started to kick in again and she was so in a miserable state. So once again the thought of destroying Theo came across my mind. I decided to make him go through some serious issue which will destroy his reputation totally." He said.

" Wh...what...did you do?" I said sobbing hard.

" I..." He sighed. " I asked one of my friends to destroy his reputation. He just send a bi*ch to his place who claimed herself being raped by him." He said and I gasped.

" What!!!!" I was shocked. No!!! Even if someone says that to me I would've never believed that. Even if God himself. Cause I know my brother. He loves me to the end. And the person who loves his sister this much will never ever even think to disgracing any other woman.

" Yes, Anna. It's true." He said. I gulped down my tears.

" Then what happened?" I asked him.

" Then he had to leave Greece as well. I didn't have any clue where he was for several years until one day I found him in a business conference in Denmark. He was changed then. He left Greece and went to Denmark. He completed his studies there and started from zero to make his empire you can see today. He had nothing. Cause his dad's property was then belong to your mom. We told everyone that he is dead, he is no more so people trusted us." He said and I stared at him with my broken heart bleeding brutally.

" Then he must have struggled making his empire back." I said I a hoarse tone.

" He did but he never gave up. He was succeeded at last. He didn't need anyone's help. He was enough for himself." Dad said. I nodded.

" Then you guys tried to hurt him again?" I asked him.

" No, by now Theo was too much powerful already for us to get reach of him again. He vowed himself to take back his dad's every single property from us which he did but only one thing left the house they used to live when he was kid and his father was buried there. He bought that house paying 10 times than the original price that suddenly made me realize that the days of fighting with him or making him miserable was end already. We can't do anything to harm him but if he wanted then he could snatch everything we have. But again he was Adam's son. He inherited every single thing from his dad. He got his features and nature just like a carbon copy of Adam. But things he had gone through in the past made him stronger than before. He is soft hearted person and way too kind but no need to consider his kindness as his stupidity cause that's the word which doesn't match Theodore. If he would then he wouldn't be standing where he is currently and be the Theodore Roberts he is today." He said. I nodded.

" Then Naomi came into his life and everything changed. No matter how I tried to make her leave him but her hold on him became a bit stronger. She never let him down. She keep holding him in every situation never let him give up. He is not alone now. God do justice, Anna. Once he took away everything from Theo then he tested him, his courage and ability. He was true fighter. He even fought with himself to not to give up. He won it. The battlefield was his, the rules was his and even the victory. He won them and own them." He said. True.

" Did you guys tried to make them separated?" I asked him.

" I poisoned your mom's brain. She tried to do that but she wasn't successful. Love is the strongest thing in the world. When you love someone you will not able to let them go. You will not be able to live without them. Naomi loves Theo and nothing is going to change that thing. No matter what she will not let anyone hurt Theo. Her one word was enough to engrave thetruth in my heart that no one can defeat Theo until Naomi is there standing with him. That made me realize that this is what is missing from my life. I have never been in that feeling. I never felt that. All I ever felt is just revenge, tricks and hanker after money. She made me realize actually how wrong I was. I am really grateful to her that she made me realize the reality of my life. All my life I was running after the victory, victory over God knows which thing. All I did just made my life totally messed. I destroyed 3 lives including mine. I realized the love I felt for Daviana was a strange obsession. And the love Adam and Daviana had for each other was true and pure. Cause they didn't have any lust or need for each other just simply they loved each other. That love made everything else go blurry in front of it. I realized that I was never going to win cause I lost both my life and love the moment I decided start this game. It made me realize that I was wrong. I was wrong about me, about my life and about the way I explained everything." He said and I let my tears flow down.