No Need

Meryl's POV

Campbell family was very strong when it comes about their emotions. If I was at their place I might not be able to hold on these for long. But they didn't show any emotions. They were just normal but I knew inside their heart we can't understand what they were feeling can we haven't gone through what they did. The good thing is they hold theirselves not letting themselves break down. They made things easier for each other by getting each other's back and helping them to carry this pain with courage. They never left supporting each other which made them stronger than before. Nothing is going to give them more comfort zone than their siblings. I can understand why. Cause they was always too close to each other ever since their parents have died. Finn was right they were more than just siblings for each other. They were each other's strength and courage to move on and live their lives. If they didn't have each other's company then they wouldn't be able to make it. I really appreciate how they got each other's back and never let the other break down in the worst time of their lives.

" I wan a bunny." I heard Karsen who was playing with his teddy which was 3 times bigger than him. I chuckled and sat beside him.

" You want a bunny?" I asked him.

" Yesh, big blown bunny." He said and I chuckled.

" You are so cute." I said poking on his nose.

" I am Kalsen." He said. Awww!!! How cute!!

" Yes, you are Karsen and you are cute." I said.

" No, I am Kalsen." He said pouting big time.

" Ok, baby you are Karsen." I said.

" No baby." He said.

" Ok, Karsen, is that ok?" I asked him and he nodded. He had those beautiful big brown eyes. I poked his nose one more time and he giggled.

" Hey, little one." I saw Tristan coming there.

" Tlisssh!!!" Karsen stood up and ran to him. Tris bend down and picked him up. He tickled him which the baby Karsen replied with a giggle. Tris sat beside me.

" Hi, Cheryl. How are you?" He asked me.

" I am fine. What about you?" I asked him. The first one who is not surprised finding me here.

" I am absolutely fine." He said. "When did you come?" He asked me.

" Awhile back. I think you were sleeping that time. I asked Stella. She said you are sleeping." I said.

" Yes, I was sleeping. I was a bit tired." He said.

" You haven't gone school today?" I asked him.

" No, I bunked." He said. I nodded. I just don't want to make him feel bad now. I know he was already upset. " What about the skiing this weekend?" He asked me.

" I will definitely be there." I said.

" Then it will be fun." He said.

" Who else will be there?" I asked him.

" Well, I said to my friends. Stella will come she said. Tracy and Tasha can join as well but I still haven't talked to to them about it." He said.

" What about your brothers?" I asked him.

" I wan a bunny!!!" Karsen said.

" We will get one then, buddy." Tris said patting his head. Then turned to me again." Bro has a meeting at Canberra this weekend. He can't come. But don't worry I will drag Finn. You know I can trick him." He said smirkingly. I chuckled shaking my head at his childishness.

" Yeah, at least the boring boss can have some fun there." I said to him.

" Is he that boring in the office?" He asked me.

" He is bossy but it's ok not that much though." I said.

" He just shows that he is very rude and angry guy. Actually he is not." He said.

" I already know that." I said.

" If he keeps irritating you with his so called bossy behavior just keep hitting his buttons one by one." Tris said and I laughed lightly.

" Wow!!! I admire your love for me, little brother." We heard Finn and both of us turned to find him standing there with a boring expression.

" It's higher than sky, deeper than ocean, bigger than the universe." Tris said and Finn rolled his eyes.

" Tasha is searching for Karsen. Go take him to his mom." Finn said.

" Sure, Bro. I am going to take him to his mom." Tris said and he stood up. " Let's go, boy. Let's go to Mommy." Tris said.

" Yesh!!! Mommmmmyyyyy." Karsen squealed and I chuckled.

" Yeah, let's go." Tris walked out of the balcony and Finn sat beside me. He didn't say anything just kept looking at the road. It's a very quiet place. Small neighborhood around and very beautiful natural views. I saw a lake behind the mansion awhile back. It's beautiful. But the quietness is seeming heavy now. It's not that welcoming. I cleared my throat. He looked at me.

" Everything ok?" I asked Finn. He just nodded.

" Everything is fine." He said.

" Alright then." I said.

" Is that ok that I brought you here? I mean you are not feeling suffocating, are you?" He asked me.

" No, not at all. I am fine. Thanks for trusting me and sharing things with me." I said. He nodded. " Besides I met Tasha and Tracy after a long time. It was nice to meet them and the kids." I said. " Though I still don't know why you have decided to share things with me." I whispered not wanting him to hear.

" I myself don't know either. What will I explain to you!!" He said. I looked at him shocked. He heard that!!! He was looking at the road again. I cleared my throat.

" Ohhk." I said that unnecessarily and mentally slapped myself. I am acting weird.

" It is going to rain." He said looking at the sky. I looked at the sky and can see it's cloudy. It's already winter and rain will just add some more life in this freezing cold weather. I sighed.

" Yeah, it's not a good sign." I said.

" Don't you like rain?" He asked me.

" I do. But not in the winter." I said to him.

" Rain is always blessing." He said. I was about to say something but I heard someone's voice which interrupted me.

" Finn!!" I turned and found a middle aged woman.

" Mrs. Barnes." He replied.

" Lunch is served. Stella is calling you two." She said and Finn nodded. He stood up. I followed him and I saw it started to rain already. No need to say that it is going to freeze my bones now.