Real Kiss

Finn's POV

" We are trying to get it straight. But things are not sorting out properly." Nora said.

" Great." I said.

" It's not great. It's a big problem here." She said.

" Then solve it." I said.

" It's hard for me to control things alone. When Dean and Hugh were here it wasn't this hard to handle things." She said and I nodded.

" You have time and you can make it. I trust you. Keep faith on yourself. It's just a few days to go then they will be back. Things will be easier then. Just do as much as you can." I said and she nodded.

" What do you think will happen? Will they be able to make it?" She asked me.

" I talked to RD and she recommended me 3 more designers who can work with the current 3 designers. Things will be sort out easily then." I said to her.

" New designers?" She was shocked.

" Yes. Brand new." I said and smirked inwardly.

" Alright. When are they coming?" She asked me.

" They might have reached by now." I said.

" Who are they?! Do I know them?" She was curious.

" How can I tell that?" I asked her back.

" I think I don't know them cause if I did then I would have recommended them before. As I didn't then they are new to me as well." She said.

" Hmm, may be yes." I said to her.

" I should go and meet them." She said.

" Yes, you should." I said checking the files and she stood up to leave. I heard the door opening and looked up. I smiled automatically when I found my dear fiancée coming in. She was glaring at me cause I irritate her a lot yesterday. It's just I can't control myself as she looks so cute when she is angry.

" Hey, Meryl. You suddenly here?" Nora asked her.

" Yeah, I needed this files to be signed by the boss." She replied glaring at me and I smirked.

Actually I sent those papers to her. They are of no use. They are just show off. The real reason behind sending those paper is to see her cause if I would have called her just like that she would have never come this easily. Perks of being the boss. I smirked again.

"Alright. I will be get going. I need to meet the new people." Nora said and left.

" Good morning, Babe." I said to her and she glared me hard.

" Don't babe me. Sign them and give me back. I have a lot of things to do today." She said and I chuckled at her red face.

" What about sitting down and calming yourself down?" I asked.

" Proposal declined." She said and I chuckled.

" Why babe?" I asked her.

" Just sign them and return at once. I am not in any mood of joking around or laugh at your silly joke and I am definitely not taking any vacation now. Not at all." She gritted her teeth.

" Who is the boss here?" I asked smirking at her.

" Urrrghh!!! I hate you." She said.

" It's an order. Sit down." I said firmly.

" Hell with your order. Keep those papers to you. I don't care." She said and started to walk out of the house.

" I have something important to talk to you." I said and stood up. I walked towards her.

" I don't want to listen to you." She said and started to walk again but I back hugged her. She tried to get rid of my hold but I didn't let her move away from me.

" Don't waste your time, babe. That is of no use." I said and she glared at me. I bend and kissed on her shoulder. She sighed deeply and I knew I won the battle.

" I hate you." She said closing her eyes.

" No, you don't." I said.

" Stop irritating me." She said and I chuckled.

" Black is really your color, right?" I asked her cause most of the time she wears only black.

" Yes, it is." She said.

" Try red." I said.

" I don't have any problem with wearing any of the colors. Every color is mine. There is no need to wear any specific one." She said.

" Every color suits you but I prefer red." I said and she looked at me over her shoulder. She was definition of beauty which I don't have any words to describe.

" Why suddenly red is your favorite color?" She asked me.

" Red is not my favorite color. But it will suit you very much." I said to her.

" Well, I will take that note." She said smirking at me.

" What do you have in this pretty head of yours, Babe?" I asked her.

" Why will I tell you that?" She asked me in a challenging tone.

" Because I am your -" she cut me in between.

" You are my boss?! No, boss it is not working." She said and I pressed my lips on her neck. She gulped nervously this time.

" No, not boss. But your fiance, right Babe?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" Now what did you want to tell me? I have told you something last night. You didn't take it seriously. What will I do with you?" She asked me.

" You can give me a kiss." I said.

" This is office." She said weirdly.

" So?" I asked her.

" Anyone can come in." She said.

" What?!! Are you seriously afraid of getting caught?! Why are you afraid of?!! You are my fiancée. There is nothing to be afraid of about the people." I said to her and she nodded mindlessly.

" And I have told Ferguson to keep eye on Nora, Hugh and Dean. Don't worry about this." I said.

" You should have just told this to me last night. But no. You have to push my buttons one by one to make me angry. Why are you too stupid!!!" She asked me and I chuckled.

" And there will be 3 new designers today. They are actually from Ferguson's team. They will be there to give protection to Cara and Richard. Don't worry." I said.

" Really?" She asked me.

" Yes, but don't tell this to anyone." I said and she nodded then turned to me. She tiptoed and pecked on my lips.

" This is cheating." I said.

" This is not." She said.

" This is not a real kiss." I said. " But this is." I said and pressed my lips on hers.