Rock It

Meryl's POV

" Checked!!" I gave a thumbs up to Cara. She nodded. I looked around and found Finn looking at me. I gave him a smile. He nodded assuring me that everything will be fine. I nodded back.

" Good morning, everyone." Cara started with a warm smile. " For them who don't Know me I will like to introduce myself at first. I'm Cara Scottie. Boutique assistant, Chief Executive planner and Graphics production manager." She said. " With me today there is Meryl Hill, the head designer and Richard Brentley Textile and Garments technologist." Cara said politely smiling a bit.

Wow, Bro!! I thought you can't survive without the 'f' word. Look at her, who can say that by just watching her innocent polite face that cursing is her favorite hobby!!! No one.

" At the first I will like to show topics we are going to discuss today." She said and changed the slide and it was a blank slide. Everyone was shocked and Cara acted a bit. I chuckled inwardly. We immediately tried to find out about whose expression is very suspicious. But unfortunately we found everyone was shocked. Only Nora kept a straight face cause she thought she destroyed our presentation already. I gave a thumbs up and Cara smiled.

" So, these are the topics we will discuss today." Cara changed the slide and the presentation showed. I found Nora whose jaw was hitting the ground and Julian was smirking. I shook my head. Evil never changes.

" So, today's topics are about launching the new clothing brand, it's approximate cost, the market demand, marketing process and the profitable issues." Cara said. I was listen to her carefully cause she will need my help in awhile.

" Well I will like to discuss about the first one. It's about the new clothing brand." Cara was saying but someone one of the members of board raised her hand.

" We were not aware of this. How can this granted if we don't know?" That bi*ch!!!

" Good question, Mrs. Brown. Perhaps, you haven't read the contract and the rules properly. But I did actually. It says this kind of decisions can only be taken by the head of the company. I think this is enough for you to get it what I tried to say. But thank you anyways." Cara said.

That's Cara. The savage one. This is the real one. Savage Cara is more comfortable.

" Well, where was I? Yes, the new brand. Actually the new brand will be a section of current Boutique house. We were discussing to expand our Boutique a bit. May be we open a separate men clothing line. But that is for future for now we are talking about this one only. It's the new clothing section but it will have a brand new name for it which is still not taken but I am sure it will taken in a few days. The new section will recreate the dresses and there will be a bit change in it." Cara said and I chuckled inwardly. God!!! She is really nailing it.

" Well, if we talk about the approximate cost of the whole project then we are investing 70 millions in this project which is 45% holding by the Swiss stitches  and 55% is holding by Glitz and Glamour. So, in this case we can say Swiss stitches are investing 32 millions and others are by Glitz and Glamour. We have made a survey on the current market situation and we have made this chart where you can easily find out how the market cost and our calculated cost is related. It can be change a bit if the market rate changes. It has made after a long way of surveying so it means you can trust in this." Cara said. " Next on line is market demand. Well ever since I have came to this profession I have always heard about market demand. But actually we don't even know what market demand is. For me it's just an issue to make producers discouraged. We should think about it at first but if we start to discuss about it when we have already took steps about it then it will be very upsetting that the management team failed to cooperate things with the executives. But I will still show you a chart that the market demand is still appreciative. There are opportunities to make it right and perfect. We need to grab it only." She said and smiled.

" Next is marketing process. Well, as you all know the marketing process of Glitz and Glamour. We work on an event and introduce our new clothes to the world and then we take it out in the market. It will be the same this time. You have to wait until the processing is done." Cara said. She was about to start again but another person raised his hand.

" Yes, Mr. Deckens." Cara said.

" How about the fabrics and other process is not described here?! I thought it's a complete one." He said.

" Mr. Deckens, I am not finish yet. You can ask me after I finish. And I don't see how they are too much related. If it is then I would have explained it before." She said and he nodded. " Please be specific on the topic you want to ask about and they are included in today's topic." Cara said.

" The last topic is about the profit issues. Well I have discussed the marketing process. Then we have got another survey here which saying the possibilities of getting high profit cause first of all we have to think about it properly. If we investing money then in the process the money will increase or decrease. We can't complain again it. The only profit is count when the final output comes over. So, it's not like discussing matter of fact. We can talk about it after the event watching the reaction of the people. We can make a chart then." Cara said.

" That's all for today. I think. We are showing our exclusive samples now." Cara sat down and it was time for me to present it. I smiled let's rock it.

" Good morning, everyone." I started.