Sometimes

Meryl's POV

" Come in." Finn said as soon as I knocked on the door.

I closed the door behind. I found him standing in front of the glass wall behind his chair. His right hand was half fisted laying on the wall and left one was inside his pocket. His back was facing me. I couldn't see his expression. I kept silent for a while. But when it was too much for me to take the killer silent I cleared my throat and he turned towards me. I could see the tension in his face. His eyes were very cold. I don't know what he was thinking about what tension was going on. But that moment I only wanted to erase his worries, his miseries and his tensions. I only wanted to make his sadness vanish that moment. I could do anything for that. It was too much. I never felt this strong to make anyone happy and smile before. What's wrong with me!!!

Hold on yourself, Stupid girl!!! My brain said and I shook my head to get my head straight.

" Everything ok?" I asked Finn. He just nodded.

It was a stupid question. I saw everything wasn't ok. What's wrong with me?!! Seriously. How can I ask a stupid question like this!!! Shit!!!

" You wanted to talk about something?" I asked him and he didn't say anything just stared at me for awhile like he was very confused about something.

" Are you ok?" I asked him cause I was thinking what can happen to him. I just wanted to erase his tensions that's all I could think that time. He didn't say anything. He was still looking at me.

" Finn!!" I called him.

" Yes?" He said very in a soft voice which doesn't match him.

" What's wrong with you? Tell me this instant. What's wrong?" I asked him walking towards him. I stood just in front of him. He looked into my eyes then looked away. Something was definitely fishy.

" What happened? Tell me. Or else...ummm... I will leave a lizard in your cabin." I said to him and he turned to me.

His expression was still same. But he hold my hands. I thought he is going to tell me what happened to him.

" Don't get close to lizard. I don't want you to get a heart attack." He said and then looked away again still holding my hands.

I let him and tried to read his expression though his dashing appearance was disturbing a lot. It wasn't helping me to concentrate on his expression but I hold myself.

" Do you want to tell me anything?" I asked him.

" Stay." He said and I nodded.

" I am here. Don't worry. You can share it with me if you want to." I said. He nodded.

" Are you busy now?" He asked me.

I had some works but hell with that. I will manage it later. My only concern at this time is his mood. I don't know but I wanted that jolly Finn back though he irritates me like hell but still that Finn is more comfortable than this sad one.

" No." I shook my head. I wanted to stay with him if it's making if comfortable.

" Come with me." He asked me.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" You want to come?" He asked me.

" Yes, I do. Let me get my bag." I said to him and he nodded.

" I am waiting in the parking lot. Come fast." He said and walked out before me.

I was stunned. I closed the door of his cabin and locked it. No one can be trusted with his things. I ran to my cabin and gathered my stuffs and threw them in my bag. I kept my phone in my pocket and ran out of the cabin. As soon as I came out of my cabin I bumped into Nora.